As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Even if it were to be true (I don't think it is :yeshrug: ) you'd still have to work to bring it out.
I mean there isn't a body builder I follow that didn't lift some heavy ass weights to bring out his physique.
Even if they all had different starting points (some more gifted than others....)

It actually is a lie.
"Eugenics" is argued to have generally not been practiced on African American Slaves
and when it was practiced it was done at a time when knowledge of evolution, genetics etc.
was very premature.
I don't care if eugenics was "argued" not to have been practiced. That doesn't prove that it wasn't practiced. Even if your assumption is true, are you telling me that bigger stronger slaves weren't the first ones bought on the auction block. The weaker ones were disposed of and never had a chance to reproduce. Not to mention the MILLIONS of slaves who died on the sea. Who do think survived the trip across the Atlantic? The genetically superior ones

Last edited:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you post your pics and haters have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to insult you because your in such tremendous shape :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Skinny brehs tend to have more punch snap than brolic brehs. Be a skinny and cut breh...hoes like it, and it confuses cacs. All that strength coming from what they thought was a bony ass nikka...Get choked out by skinny brehs, fat brehs. I can also lift big nikkas up now.
Download convict conditioning....it's about REAL BODY STRENGTH.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Skinny brehs tend to have more punch snap than brolic brehs. Be a skinny and cut breh...hoes like it, and it confuses cacs. All that strength coming from what they thought was a bony ass nikka...Get choked out by skinny brehs, fat brehs. I can also lift big nikkas up now.
Download convict conditioning....it's about REAL BODY STRENGTH.

kryptonite :ahh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Ya'll need to stop thinking white supremacy and black hatred is a white man thing and not a white people thing. Many of these men's wives hate us just as much if not MORE. I've seen posters talk about hating racism yet they can't stop talking about being with "PAWGs".

We need to stop assuming every non-black woman wants us because of our alleged sexual prowess and elite masculinity. While many may desire to experience being with a black man deep down, very few actually act on it because their hatred for us overshadows their lust. So really, why are we bragging about white women wanting us physically yet still seeing us as sub human? Ya'll know physical attraction to us was never the problem, right? They used to STAY raping male and female slaves.

Stop worrying about european, asian, and hispanic women wanting us. Instead, lets focus on building strong black families with quality black women. Build that strong black body for yourself and for that special queen. Not for a white girl looking to experiment with forbidden fruit.

Other than that, great post OP
thank you

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
life is better when you're in shape, but it's a lot harder for some than others. I don't like fat sloppy people that obviously don't put any effort to try and be healthy, but I understand some people just don't have good genetics for that so I won't bash them.

some dudes can eat almost anything and hit the gym 2-3 times a week and be straight. others have to be extremely disciplined on diet and go 3-4 to stay in shape.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cosign
I'm about to go to boxing in about a hour

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm trying but I'm making progress.:yeshrug: I left work the other night and wanted some wavy lays chips so bad:ohlawd:. I just told myself it's not worth it had some carrots with greek yogurt dip when I got home.