As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
OP is right. When these racist cacs see that your skinny as fukk they get more bold when it comes to trying to intimidate you. Yes i know you can say that about any man or women in general regardless of race. But we are in the middle of a race war and we gotta stop being otu of shape and not having one up on them. Ain't no reason for a 58 year old cac to be more brolic than us young guys.,

It has nothing to do with being skinny.. You think a racist cac is going to try to intimidate lil Reese?

If people can sense that you're a bytch they gone treat you like one.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Lift the pain away bruh
:mjcry:
Let those endorphins talk to ya
I used to love that shyt man :mjcry:

First day I stepped in the gym my friend pushed me too my limit. Found out I could squat 190, 2nd week I was up to 225 and was feeling like a beast :wow:. Then I lost my family member and said fukk it :mjcry: started eating way more junk and fat food

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
It has nothing to do with being skinny.. You think a racist cac is going to try to intimidate lil Reese?

If people can sense that you're a bytch they gone treat you like one.
Hope do you not become a bytch. I'm a quiet guy who is 5 '10.5". I weigh 180. I like working out but people take advantage of me.me

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Dropped from a 40 waist to 36 in 3 months :wow: :blessed:

Chicks be going out of their way to walk in front of me and shyt now.

My mental health game is :francis: :mjcry: though....bouts of depression are killing me,very hard to jumpdown on a chick when you're feeling like complete shyt mentally... :wow:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Okay I'm joining a gym for the health benefits. Not because of what OP says. I still believe a college educated black man, is more intimidating to a white person than a fit one. But I am big so:yeshrug:

But that combo though? :wow:

:banderas:Walking onto a Dartmouth or Yale campus and seeing NOTHING but Cam Newtons, Floyd Mayweathers, Usain Bolts, Russel Wilsons, Serenas, and Allyson Felixes.... is THE biggest fear of the cac and is the very thing fueling the white supremacy movement in the U.S ...

that damn combo...:banderas:

stay up in that gym my peoples :blessed:

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ill be out for a month when I have my surgery but im already starting my cut. Hella Reps gang.