As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Y de verdad.... Eso es 90 por ciento del problema mia. Muchas veces todavía me siento como caca despues de entrenamiento.

and really, that is 90% of my problem. A lot of times, I still feel like shyt after a workout.

Yeah bruh you get that diet right you can't go back.

What's the main things that mess you up food wise?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't feel the need to be brolic to feel confident. Also I just don't care that much how others races feel around me.

Insecure men will be insecure regardless, and confident men won't care either way. This sounds like low-key projection, like maybe you get insecure around men bigger and stronger/more handsome than you.

I wouldn't feel insecure around anyone, not even this guy. I know I'm the shyt, muscles or not.

Ronnie_Coleman_photo315.jpg

Celtech bruhs
:mjlol:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Yeah bruh you get that diet right you can't go back.

What's the main things that mess you up food wise?

Too much starch and not enough vegetables. I can do without the sodas, kool-aid and sweet tea. I also am not a seafood person, so while it may be healthier, I don't eat any seafood.; just land animals(chicken, pork, beef, etc)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel the need to be brolic to feel confident. Also I just don't care that much how others races feel around me.

Insecure men will be insecure regardless, and confident men won't care either way. This sounds like low-key projection, like maybe you get insecure around men bigger and stronger/more handsome than you.

I wouldn't feel insecure around anyone, not even this guy. I know I'm the shyt, muscles or not.

Ronnie_Coleman_photo315.jpg
Who said anything about looking like this guy? :comeon:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This :flabbynsick: life ain't for me :wow:. Lost a family member and got depressed and packed on the pounds ever since :mjcry:

Lift the pain away bruh
:mjcry:
Let those endorphins talk to ya

Too much starch and not enough vegetables. I can do without the sodas, kool-aid and sweet tea. I also am not a seafood person, so while it may be healthier, I don't eat any seafood.; just land animals(chicken, pork, beef, etc)

Drop the sodas and drinks & drink water with lemons in it

Meat isn't bad just make sure you eat complex carbs and extra veggies especially with extra fiber. The protein from the meat will have you brolic af and the veggies will even you out. Stir fry is a good way to get those veggies up
:ahh:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:For a start, we are the most blessed genetically when it comes to gaining strength and muscle and every race envies this shyt. To live your life as a fat black man wasting what you were blessed with is just criminal.

Secondly there's nothing more intimidating than an in shape black dude. You live in a society that hates your guts and at the same time also afraid of you. They fantasise about hurting you and dominating you physically. Being in shape means it becomes nothing but a fantasy to them. By being flabby and weak you're giving them a chance to try out their fantasies. Don't be food. :ufdup:

Third, apart from hatred, insecurity about our masculinity and virility is what drives them mad and nothing makes them more insecure than a muscular alpha dominant black male. :birdman:There's a reason why fat, gay, asexual black men are promoted in the media. But real life is not the media. In real life their wives will be salivating over you and there ain't a damn thing they can do about thing but get mad:smugdraper:

So get your ass to the gym and live your short life on this planet living up to your potential.:salute:
I'm with you but that part about us being genetically better at gaining muscle is an outright lie...

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Goes for black gurls too:lolbron:.

fat bytches we off that

It goes double for them. Men bring other things to the table (smarts, humor/wit, status) that women find attractive.

Black people have superior physiques and body shapes and so it's extra sad to see us when u let ourselves get out of shape.

LOL, what? We do?

It's already hard enough to get sex from an attractive woman now, imagine if every dude was in shape?

This lame guy here.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
The type of body I got i could go months not working out but if i pick up some weights in a week im cut again

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Been doing chest exercises for the last couple of months with free weights. My pecs are getting harder.........

:dame:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
LOL, what?

I'm with you but that part about us being genetically better at gaining muscle is an outright lie...
i hate when people try to be obtuse. do you people actually look around you? Black people GENERALLY have better muscle insertions than other races. we tend to have broader more defined shoulders, good chest, good ab symmetry, and our bones are denser than other. WHITE people are generally physically stronger I.E weight lifting comps/olympics. there's a reason why asians are known for their big calf muscles.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
I think I get it now. :ohhh:

If every black man is in shape, cacs will be so intimidated and emasculated by their women desiring us, that they will just have no choice and no other options but to give up ruling the world.