As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think of your brain as a muscle. I used to bullshyt my way through highschool & freshman year of college with C's & B's but after I thought of school as an extension of my training it took me to another level.

The mental clarity when not eating GMO poison. So powerful bruh's & bruhette's I can't talk about it enough
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

The two most important muscles in your body is your brain and your heart. Caring for both is important.

The thing is that this thread is about stereotypes and superficiality. People often don't care about their brain enough or don't know how to use intelligence to help them do the things they NEED to do or will benefit them. Honestly, I would rather be a skinny bookworm that is healthy as fukk from eating the right goods than be some muscular guy who doesn't know shyt and wants to be a stereotype.

I swear that reading post in here. Folks are basically dissing themselves without realizing it.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
The two most important muscles in your body is your brain and your heart. Caring for both is important.

The thing is that this thread is about stereotypes and superficiality. People often don't care about their brain enough or don't know how to use intelligence to help them do the things they NEED to do or will benefit them. Honestly, I would rather be a skinny bookworm that is healthy as fukk from eating the right goods than be some muscular guy who doesn't know shyt and wants to be a stereotype.

I swear that reading post in here. Folks are basically dissing themselves without realizing it.

Eh, usually muscular guys know much more about their health than "skinny bookworms." They know how to eat, what to eat, when to eat. They keep up with their blood work, t-levels and so on.

I love the contrast some of you cats setup in order to feel good about yourselves. "Stupid vapid meathead" vs. "Skinny nutritional genius."

Also, aren't you gay?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
There are generic advantages I'd you are of West african descent. Scientists have even proven rhus. It happens to be that 90 percent of Jamaicans have a certain gene that gives you explosive muscles. Only 50 percent of Americans have this gene and there are no Olympic sprinters without this gene. Here read this The gene for Jamaican sprinting success? No, not really.

So what are their genetic disadvantages? :mjpls:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I'm trying breh, lost 15 lbs. 40 more to go.

All these daps. Thanks for the support brehs and brehettes. :wow:

Decided to lose the :flabbynsick: cause all that was weight was bothering my left knee which has Osgood-schlatters syndrome. Struggle climbing stairs and feeling :old: when you're 28, brehs :snoop:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if blacks are already blessed genetically why do any work in the gym?
Even if it were to be true (I don't think it is :yeshrug: ) you'd still have to work to bring it out.
I mean there isn't a body builder I follow that didn't lift some heavy ass weights to bring out his physique.
Even if they all had different starting points (some more gifted than others....)

It's not a lie. During slavery they used the biggest, strongest slaves as breeders. Obviously there are still plenty of black people who have bad genetics, but no other race was genetically engineered to be swole and in good working shape. They killed off the weaker slaves who couldn't do field work or who were genetically more intelligent than athletic.

It actually is a lie.
"Eugenics" is argued to have generally not been practiced on African American Slaves
and when it was practiced it was done at a time when knowledge of evolution, genetics etc.
was very premature.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Ain't this the reason they hate us already? Intimidated by big black dikks and fear of stealing their chicks.
Yea that was the point, it wouldn't change anything. My post wasn't 100% serious.

Anyway, Not every mans confidence comes from their perceived virility or a need to emasculate others.

When I was in the military it was often the loud tough looking guys who curled into a ball when shyt went down.

I think some men on here are just looking to feel powerful because in their real lives they are powerless.

If they can feel superior to or emasculate a man who may or may not not have even been thinking about them, they get a boost.

Confident men don't feel the need to compare themselves to others.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Being overweight is unhealthy.... You shouldn't be fat... but what you all are doing is literally worshiping the body.... a base level of thinking