As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:salute:For a start, we are the most blessed genetically when it comes to gaining strength and muscle and every race envies this shyt. To live your life as a fat black man wasting what you were blessed with is just criminal.

Secondly there's nothing more intimidating than an in shape black dude. You live in a society that hates your guts and at the same time also afraid of you. They fantasise about hurting you and dominating you physically. Being in shape means it becomes nothing but a fantasy to them. By being flabby and weak you're giving them a chance to try out their fantasies. Don't be food. :ufdup:

Third, apart from hatred, insecurity about our masculinity and virility is what drives them mad and nothing makes them more insecure than a muscular alpha dominant black male. :birdman:There's a reason why fat, gay, asexual black men are promoted in the media. But real life is not the media. In real life their wives will be salivating over you and there ain't a damn thing they can do about thing but get mad:smugdraper:

So get your ass to the gym and live your short life on this planet living up to your potential.:salute:

Dapped and repped.

This is real shyt.. Been slacking but my nikka came with this thread sanging the gospels like we in church. I needed that, b.. Heading to the gym, fukk it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:salute:For a start, we are the most blessed genetically when it comes to gaining strength and muscle and every race envies this shyt. To live your life as a fat black man wasting what you were blessed with is just criminal.

Secondly there's nothing more intimidating than an in shape black dude. You live in a society that hates your guts and at the same time also afraid of you. They fantasise about hurting you and dominating you physically. Being in shape means it becomes nothing but a fantasy to them. By being flabby and weak you're giving them a chance to try out their fantasies. Don't be food. :ufdup:

Third, apart from hatred, insecurity about our masculinity and virility is what drives them mad and nothing makes them more insecure than a muscular alpha dominant black male. :birdman:There's a reason why fat, gay, asexual black men are promoted in the media. But real life is not the media. In real life their wives will be salivating over you and there ain't a damn thing they can do about thing but get mad:smugdraper:

So get your ass to the gym and live your short life on this planet living up to your potential.:salute:

"Reverse racism get in shape plan" :banderas:

Out there with the African medallion doing bench presses....:lift:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Bueno, esto será el último momento en el cual continuaré a ser gordito. Dejé mi puesto viejo y obtuve un nuevo. No me pagan tan bien pero este puesto me ayudará perder pesa. Me ha perdido tanto dinero y mi salud no está genial.... se ha llegado al punto que no tengo opción. No deseo que se vuelvan asuntos más grandes. Toy listo!

This will be the last time in my life in which I'll continue to be flabby and sick. I quit my old job and picked up a new one. It may not pay me as well, however this job will help me lose weight. I have lost so much money and my health isn't the greatest... it has gotten to the point where I don't have any option. I don't want them to become larger issues. I'm ready!

Loosely translated for the Spanish grammar nazis.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Bueno, esto será el último momento en el cual continuaré a ser gordito. Dejé mi puesto viejo y obtuve un nuevo. No me pagan tan bien pero este puesto me ayudará perder pesa. Me ha perdido tanto dinero y mi salud no está genial.... se ha llegado al punto que no tengo opción. No deseo que se vuelvan asuntos más grandes. Toy listo!

This will be the last time in my life in which I'll continue to be flabby and sick. I quit my old job and picked up a new one. It may not pay me as well, however this job will help me lose weight. I have lost so much money and my health isn't the greatest... it has gotten to the point where I don't have any option. I don't want them to become larger issues. I'm ready!

Loosely translated for the Spanish grammar nazis.

You got it man, get that diet right and you'll see the weight drop real quick. Its hard to out train a poor diet

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP is right. When these racist cacs see that your skinny as fukk they get more bold when it comes to trying to intimidate you. Yes i know you can say that about any man or women in general regardless of race. But we are in the middle of a race war and we gotta stop being otu of shape and not having one up on them. Ain't no reason for a 58 year old cac to be more brolic than us young guys.,

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
You got it man, get that diet right and you'll see the weight drop real quick. Its hard to out train a poor diet

Y de verdad.... Eso es 90 por ciento del problema mia. Muchas veces todavía me siento como caca despues de entrenamiento.

and really, that is 90% of my problem. A lot of times, I still feel like shyt after a workout.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP is right. When these racist cacs see that your skinny as fukk they get more bold when it comes to trying to intimidate you. Yes i know you can say that about any man or women in general regardless of race. But we are in the middle of a race war and we gotta stop being otu of shape and not having one up on them. Ain't no reason for a 58 year old cac to be more brolic than us young guys.,
Yep. Some of them won't listen though. Let them keep wearing their skinny jeans and believing in equality for all. They'll be the first to get eaten alive.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
I don't feel the need to be brolic to feel confident. Also I just don't care that much how others races feel around me.

Insecure men will be insecure regardless, and confident men won't care either way. This sounds like low-key projection, like maybe you get insecure around men bigger and stronger/more handsome than you.

I wouldn't feel insecure around anyone, not even this guy. I know I'm the shyt, muscles or not.

Ronnie_Coleman_photo315.jpg