As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This right here. I've picked up some holiday weight, working on losing it. My girl asking me why I'm at the gym all the time, I told her I know what it feels like to be in shape and weigh 15-20lbs lighter, your whole outlook changes.
:francis:Man, no need to tell me bout that Holiday weight. I didn't go as ham as past years, but I went up 7lbs and while I look good vs the average person, taking my shirt off:mjcry:

Abs gone, pecs look more like titties. It's so bad, I was called out by @ThiefyPoo and was wishing I was called out 3 weeks prior. Walgreens been having sales on Pizza the past

2 months and best believe 4-5 days out of the week I was eating at least one:wow:time to get focused, and time to stop being a bytch and work arms(hate doing them).

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're never too far gone, breh.
You don't even have to work out at first, literally all you gotta do is change your diet and by this time next year you could be back on your way.

I've been growing this flat top for 10 years breh. Nothing you can say will make me get rid of it

Besides, real women love curves:flabbynsick:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been growing this flat top for 10 years breh. Nothing you can say will make me get rid of it

Besides, real women love curves:flabbynsick:
:scust:I should neg you for using a big woman's coping mechanism. If their bodies were a road, it would be soft and unrefined. Curves don't require you

have 22 inch biceps without having to lift a day in your life. :ufdup:Stop making the woman's excuse and do some pushups.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Okay I'm joining a gym for the health benefits. Not because of what OP says. I still believe a college educated black man, is more intimidating to a white person than a fit one. But I am big so:yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barring any major injuries or health problems, I think everyone of every race or gender should try to be in shape.

So many people out here :flabbynsick: that wish they weren't but have no choice due to the aforementioned injuries or health problems, and you're gonna sit around willingly being :flabbynsick:?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay I'm joining a gym for the health benefits. Not because of what OP says. I still believe a college educated black man, is more intimidating to a white person than a fit one. But I am big so:yeshrug:
Only to a white man in power. Regular white folks on the street don't care. They probably never even heard the term "white supremacy."

What they will respect is when you have the pistons to punchem out like Sonny Liston.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
100% all facts

Repped

These soft cacs and cac dikk sucking ass nikkas and broads wont hear you tho

No better feeling in the world than being physically and mentally intimidating to another man. I feel like a Wolf amongst sheep going through my daily life and I can see why they want nikkas to be soft fat fakkits.

I swear to god I can sense the fear and insecurity, I love it. Which is also why I have zero tolerance for these bytch ass nikkas out here

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:jbhmm:

Cutting body fat and having good circulation makes your dikk bigger.

I'm not very comfortable with you being concerned about my meat size :dame:

:scust:I should neg you for using a big woman's coping mechanism. If their bodies were a road, it would be soft and unrefined. Curves don't require you

have 22 inch biceps without having to lift a day in your life. :ufdup:Stop making the woman's excuse and do some pushups.

That's a lie. Women fukk with #TeamLarry on the low. They want a man they can grab on to and put them up on the latest news in the snacking industry :flabbynsick:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Man, no need to tell me bout that Holiday weight. I didn't go as ham as past years, but I went up 7lbs and while I look good vs the average person, taking my shirt off:mjcry:

Abs gone, pecs look more like titties. It's so bad, I was called out by @ThiefyPoo and was wishing I was called out 3 weeks prior. Walgreens been having sales on Pizza the past

2 months and best believe 4-5 days out of the week I was eating at least one:wow:time to get focused, and time to stop being a bytch and work arms(hate doing them).
We bike doe just fix it :takedat:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a lie. Women fukk with #TeamLarry on the low. They want a man they can grab on to and put them up on the latest news in the snacking industry :flabbynsick:

:scust:Stockholm syndrome. You been around excuse-making women too long.

"Real women have curves."
"There are no good men."
"But Daddy I love him!" in response to her father telling her to leave that boy alone. Now she pregnant and he ain't around.

You trying to be a teen mom who takes her son out on dates because you couldn't pick a decent man???