As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
The same does apply to black women. Even though you guys are trying to frame it in a cruel way to insight an argument like fakkits and lames that u are. But really u r correct OP. Black people have superior physiques and body shapes and so it's extra sad to see us when u let ourselves get out of shape. I see several black women a day who I think "she would be so much prettier if she lost weight" I think the same thing about myself frequently. I could have those fine feminine black last curves but I eat too much and let my waist go so who knows I might be spongebob in 5 more years. Pray for me. But yea an out of shape black person is a slap in the face cuz u know they have the blue print to be fine but they just said fukk it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Does that play a huge role? Im skinny and can feel my abs but I cant see them :guilty: I drink friday thru sunday
Idk about you, but it definitely has an.immediate and.negative effect on my body. For one my body gets dehydrated( alcohol is a diuretic, causes cells to shrink) and I feel lethargic as hell. Theoretically if you can replenish all the displaced water you should be straight, only problem is with me, we're talking about 2-3 gallons I have to make up for....

Just doesn't seem worth it for me to drink so often....

Oh yeah and.my abs are totally shredded after drinking due to being.dehydrated, but.the.other after effects aren't.worth it

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:manny:I just lined up a phone interview for a chain gym (fukking lucky break, eh?)

I already have a diet and workout routine planned if they give me my ideal schedule. Brothas without physical ailments need to get themselves together.

Guaradamntee im lighting up Starting Point in April, and the beaches shortly thereafter. The way people look at me in interviews:ahh:They know

they are only living because I am having a good day:birdman:

This right here. I've picked up some holiday weight, working on losing it. My girl asking me why I'm at the gym all the time, I told her I know what it feels like to be in shape and weigh 15-20lbs lighter, your whole outlook changes.