ARMS

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
YO HOW THE fukk DO YOU BEAT MIN fukkING MIN IN GP LVL 7? :lupe:

I'm lowkey thinking of accepting where I stand, but if there are players (japan) out there like this Min Min I'm facing, I'm fukked in ranked mode. :to:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Finally beat Min Min, 5 matches in. but Spring Man is even worse, because I can't read him. He has so many openings, but he's just... all over the place. It's like he's out here having fun. :mjlol: dude doesn't even go to heal, he waits for me to go in and then starts striking like crazy. I might buy some new ARMS for Twintelle later.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That Robot is pretty cool. Haven't used him, but faced him and disabled both ARMS only for the dog to protect him from my grab. loyal pup.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Still haven't beaten the GP on 5. I won't feel worthy until i can beat the game on 9.
Made it to round 9 on difficulty 5 and that motherfukker master mummy DESTROYED me :wow: i must have played about 20 matches and he straight up bodied me everything else up to him was smooth sailing tho :francis: i was fukkin pissed and rage quitted..fukk that shyt

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Made it to round 9 on difficulty 5 and that motherfukker master mummy DESTROYED me :wow: i must have played about 20 matches and he straight up bodied me everything else up to him was smooth sailing tho :francis: i was fukkin pissed and rage quitted..fukk that shyt

I beat him on difficulty 7 with Twintelle, but can't seem to beat Spring Man. I got close only 1 time.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I beat him on difficulty 7 with Twintelle, but can't seem to beat Spring Man. I got close only 1 time.
I never had a problem beating spring man but ive never played level 7....if i have a problem its either twintelle min min (when she use the heavy punching arm) or ribbon girl and one time master mummy :ld: this game is good arcade fun tho i love it

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tried a level 4 run with Spring Man but struggling with Hedlok. Put to down and will go back later. Love, love, love the fact that you can save the arcade ladder at whatever stage you were at and come back later.

Party mode is where this game shine though. That's where I'm spending most of my time. Wish the Arms didn't trickle as slow as they do

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I never had a problem beating spring man but ive never played level 7....if i have a problem its either twintelle min min (when she use the heavy punching arm) or ribbon girl and one time master mummy :ld: this game is good arcade fun tho i love it

yea lvl 7 feels like the damn game is cheating lol I fought Min Min for a while before I finally caught her slipping and won 2 straight. Min Min with the heavy ARM was frustrating as fukk. shyt blocks all punches, and when it's charged it's worse. Plus she has that kick to block shyt too, which I didn't see anybody fully use properly like I'm seeing now in the testpunch.

Other than the 1 time I got super close to beating Spring Man with nothing but luck and choked in the end, I can't read him. All I know is that he likes to use the special when you're in the air. :mjcry: may take a minute before I unlock ranked mode.

Tried a level 4 run with Spring Man but struggling with Hedlok. Put to down and will go back later. Love, love, love the fact that you can save the arcade ladder at whatever stage you were at and come back later.

Party mode is where this game shine though. That's where I'm spending most of my time. Wish the Arms didn't trickle as slow as they do

can you see stats of which ARMS punches faster than others? I swear Punch for Punch Spring Man is beating me in speed sometimes.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Just beat Spring Man. Wish the last round was a KO thou because I was close to getting it. Would have been far more satisfying. :banderas:

I got the revolver ARMS which are pretty good, and matched it with the Chilla, and could tell he was getting desperate because he was using his rush attack as soon as possible instead of waiting for me to jump in the air so I couldn't block.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I played on difficulty 4 from the jump tried 5 once and got the work

Even though I can see theres depth to the combat system I'm struggling to understand or grasp it from the limited amount of time I've spent with it
It's not a surprise you'd struggle in a fighting game:hhh: ol spongebob is my role model ass nikka.. The type of nikka to get open hand slapped. You deserve to get slapped for having the name "based" like if that is even a thing anymore :dwillhuh: your whole style outdated, and you getting bodied cuz you out of shape, wouldn't be surprised if you had bad breath :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It's not a surprise you'd struggle in a fighting game:hhh: ol spongebob is my role model ass nikka.. The type of nikka to get open hand slapped. You deserve to get slapped for having the name "based" like if that is even a thing anymore :dwillhuh: your whole style outdated, and you getting bodied cuz you out of shape, wouldn't be surprised if you had bad breath :manny:

I got this old nikka backed in a corner
He's out here doing research trying to look for chinks in the armour @Kamikaze Revy :russ:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
He's out here doing research trying to look for chinks in the armour @Kamikaze Revy :russ:
Stays going into threads to give his 2 cents on things he doesn't have. I don't take him seriously. His threads ultimately end up locked and in the bushes anyway.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Smh at this paranoid nerdzophrenic, looking for chinks in the armor? This fukkin clown wears armor to a videogame forum :wow:

Well for starters I seen how people look when playing this game. And the fact you not only looked the part of the fool, but you got your ass kicked..by the cpu..on a low level makes me believe you have bad coordination skills, hense why I said you the type to get open hand slapped :francis: