ARMS

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im rank 13 anyone close?
Think I'm Rank 7? So, no, not close. :lolbron:
Been trying to do GP 7. It's basically bullshyt mode. I'm getting better defensively but the CPU is so hard to hit. It's absurd. I've been losing a lot of time outs and late KO's

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I've probably played this game less than 6 times :francis:

Although I've been playing a lot, online does need to be more expansive. There should be spectating and a leader board. You should be able to challenge the top players, an they should be allowed to decline you. There should also be online tournaments in which people should be allowed to bet their money in in order enter and try to win the grand prize. You should be able to see opponents stats on the leader board to see what ARMS they're winning most battles with most damage being done. I know Splatoon has weapon stats and shows how much in you've splatted with certain weapons.

Hopefully when the online sub kicks in, the online can become more expansive. But like I said, I still enjoy the game and trying to get better because last night there were some ridiculously good people playing in ranked mode.

But can see why some wouldn't play much.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Also yeah, GP lvl 7 will mess with your head with its bullshyt :mjlol: some of your punches looking like they going right through your opponent.

Also I wish I was rank 13. Because of last night I got knocked from rank 7 to 6.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also yeah, GP lvl 7 will mess with your head with its bullshyt :mjlol: some of your punches looking like they going right through your opponent.

Also I wish I was rank 13. Because of last night I got knocked from rank 7 to 6.
I stopped at match 5 cause I had other shyt to do and my 8 year old nephew came over and we ran through a 2 player GP together. I swear playing that made me way better overnight. He had never played before and he is 8 years old after all so I had to play a lot of 2 on 1 handicaps to win. I've also got really good at timing my rush. I save it till my opponent uses his, side step and then use mine. It's the way to go. And if they never use it, neither do I :manny:
Continued my GP 7 from opponent 5, I didn't lose a single match after that :dwillhuh:
Don't think I've ever bear a fighting game at max difficulty before. :mjcry:
One of my favorite things about this game is that it can be hard and it can be bs like any other game but there's no ridiculous one hit into 75% damage combos or anything like that. I always feel there's always at least some chance at comeback. Too many other fighting games are like that where you fukk up one time and you lose the entire round on one fukk up.

20 hrs+ so far. I love this game but I think it's a hit and miss type. Some will really like it and have a lot of fun and it just won't click with some others.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Max Brass will be bc available in the middle of July. Also, they're adding a new mode with his release. So, the game will be getting more fleshed out with the updates. They have to know people want a story mode. I hope we get it, even if we have to wait till all the characters are released.

Balance changes are coming too. Throws and ice gloves must be nerfed imo.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Max Brass will be bc available in the middle of July. Also, they're adding a new mode with his release. So, the game will be getting more fleshed out with the updates. They have to know people want a story mode. I hope we get it, even if we have to wait till all the characters are released.

Balance changes are coming too. Throws and ice gloves must be nerfed imo.

with the online service about to kick in MK8D and ARMS will probably get vamped up. I still don't see how many hours I've put into ARMS yet. It's only showed me I've first played it since the time I've picked it up.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This game worth it or nah?

like Fireman said, it's honestly not something that can be recommended. I like it, but like I said in my post above can understand why others won't. Like if you watch battles on youtube, you probably won't get a kick out of it, because it's a game you get a kick out of when playing hands on.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
how do I update? I don't see it auto updating like it usually does.

edit: never mind, it's updating now.
Even if it's not auto updating, If you press + when highlighting the game a settings window will pop up and you can update it there manually

There's a lot more here than just Max Brass too

unknown-2.png

What's intriguing me is the online "events" option. Is ARMS gonna get its own Splatfests type online events? Cause that would be sick. I'm gonna post my stats in a minute

Go-To-Fighter - Ribbon Girl
Best Stage - Sky Arena
Party Matches - 196
Ranked Matches - 169
Friend Matches - 0 (We need to fix this Coli)
Most Used Arms:
1. Sparky
2. Seekie
3. Slapamander
Fight: Total Matches - 488
Fight: Recent Win Pct. - 55%
V-Ball: Recent Win Pct. - 73%
Hoops: Recent Win Pct. - 80%
Skillshot: Recent Win Pct. - 33%
ARMS Test: Longest Winning Streak - 1 (I've only played once lol)
1-on-100: Best Time - 5:53.91 (Ribbon Ring)
ARM Getter: Highest Score - 3520
Highest Ranking - 9
Total Cash - 1991

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
stats have been added :blessed:

online events will take place and you country and stats and rank will be displayed. :blessed::blessed::blessed: