ARMS

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Update has taken off. I think someone said there was bugs fixed, and now there's a spectator mode?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ranked match is that piff brehs. No bullshyt items, just you and your opponent. Up to rank 5 right now.

yeah, I like it. Facing some good people too. I would like to see who the top players are win loss wise. Only ranked 3 after just beating lvl 7 GP. That shyt almost drove me crazy. Hardest people were

The robo cop (Barq & Byte I think the name is), Min Min, Spring Man, and Hedlok. At least playing as Twintelle for me. end OST was pretty chill. they just keep remixing the original ost over for for everything lol.

DDOnGihUAAAUqh3.jpg:large

DDOnNu_UMAEwYZz.jpg:large

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah, I like it. Facing some good people too. I would like to see who the top players are win loss wise. Only ranked 3 after just beating lvl 7 GP. That shyt almost drove me crazy. Hardest people were

The robo cop (Barq & Byte I think the name is), Min Min, Spring Man, and Hedlok. At least playing as Twintelle for me. end OST was pretty chill. they just keep remixing the original ost over for for everything lol.

DDOnGihUAAAUqh3.jpg:large

DDOnNu_UMAEwYZz.jpg:large
I haven't been able to beat Level 6. Ribbon Girl till I die. Max Brass is shockingly easy to me. He's not very fast and his Arms aren't all that. Although the grenade Arm is cool. Hedlok just does so much damage with his throws and the 6 arms are hard as fukk to dodge sometimes.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been able to beat Level 6. Ribbon Girl till I die. Max Brass is shockingly easy to me. He's not very fast and his Arms aren't all that. Although the grenade Arm is cool. Hedlok just does so much damage with his throws and the 6 arms are hard as fukk to dodge sometimes.

Yeah, Brass was easy. Glad he was too, because I was just really wanting to finish up that GP. Hedlok was ticking me off because when it look like I had him beat he cornered me and started punching like crazy and i seemed like he had no lag at all with the punches so I couldn't get up and dash somewhere else. The was also a time I almost had him beat when I grabbed him and a bomb blew up beside me, that one really made me almost throw the Switch out the window.

Guardian ARMS ? :ohhh: i mainly wanna know what my win / loss ratio is :win:

Is the same team that did Mario Kart and they had stats n stuff on there

Yeah, Imma need that win loss ratio and stats, and top players and the countries they're from, if any of y'all see a dude named Eli in ranked mode, he uses Barq & Byte, and he's pretty damn slick with how he plays, rematch after rematch I finally beat him once, and just left.

And yeah, I recommend getting the Guardian ARMS and learning how to use em in a match, they're hilariously fun to use because you shoot them and they just sit there and at first I didn't know how they worked, but you have to trigger them, and the opponent can't get past them, they have to get around them, and you can trigger them again for offense, but they're amazing for defense, so it just throws the person off because most players are used to just straight forward attacking.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
My timing with supers is terrible. I almost never hit them.

Same, I'm getting a little better.

But I don't know the name of the missile ARMS but holy shyt they can save you in a pinch. When you use them as a rush I think you can actually KO someone who maybe has slightly more than 50 percent if you get the full rush in. they do the big damage a special does and then explodes causing A LOT more damage added. I had to find an alternative to the Guardian ARMS because people were finding a way around them a lot more with the ARMS that look like oven mitts.

Also, I'm noticing ever since the update there has been a little lag in some matches. used to be smooth all through out my time playing. Like I would try to grab someone, it goes right through them, and then they vanish and next thing I know I'm being pummeled with a rush attack

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Same, I'm getting a little better.

But I don't know the name of the missile ARMS but holy shyt they can save you in a pinch. When you use them as a rush I think you can actually KO someone who maybe has slightly more than 50 percent if you get the full rush in. they do the big damage a special does and then explodes causing A LOT more damage added. I had to find an alternative to the Guardian ARMS because people were finding a way around them a lot more with the ARMS that look like oven mitts.

Also, I'm noticing ever since the update there has been a little lag in some matches. used to be smooth all through out my time playing. Like I would try to grab someone, it goes right through them, and then they vanish and next thing I know I'm being pummeled with a rush attack
Yeah, I've noticed lag a few times. It's not common but I literally never saw it before the update.
Missle Arms, are you taking about the Seekie? That's one of the Arms I'm using now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I've noticed lag a few times. It's not common but I literally never saw it before the update.
Missle Arms, are you taking about the Seekie? That's one of the Arms I'm using now

the one I'm using is called Homie. and act as heat seeking missiles.