ARMS

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Went to a ranked match and got that work. :(
Went into party mode and have been flat out bodying people. When you keep winning and winning they take your health down but give you more points if you win. Had to fight at 25% health once :francis:
My only problem is they so this for very match in party mode, even 2 on 2. So my partner gets handicapped cause I've been killing shyt. Won a 3 man free for all starting at 50% health. Was straight :jawalrus:

Game got significantly harder a Lvl 5 for me. I beat it but it took much longer. Master Mummy, who I ran through with the quickness on Lvl 4 gave me the most problems, even more than the last boss. He seems much more mobile Lvl 5 and his arms are powerful as hell.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Put in my first few hours with the game and i must say this shyt is difficult as fukk :damn: didnt play the testpunch so i was getting murked left and right :wow: i won a few matches tho :obama: anyone playin with the mummy or mechanica? Cus its seems impossible to win with them when playin online..theyre too slow

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yo i have a problem....arms isnt recognizing my grip controller...it still acts as if im using motion controls..any1 have a fix for this?
Mine did the same thing in the tutorial. Once I got out of that mode it recognized the grip.
It's weird because the switch and the game itself showed the grip controller on screen, but the tutorial portion ignored it.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
DAEA1zhXcAIIh3-.jpg
Now nintendo talking to me