ARMS

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Even if it's not auto updating, If you press + when highlighting the game a settings window will pop up and you can update it there manually

There's a lot more here than just Max Brass too

unknown-2.png

What's intriguing me is the online "events" option. Is ARMS gonna get its own Splatfests type online events? Cause that would be sick. I'm gonna post my stats in a minute

Go-To-Fighter - Ribbon Girl
Best Stage - Sky Arena
Party Matches - 196
Ranked Matches - 169
Friend Matches - 0 (We need to fix this Coli)
Most Used Arms:
1. Sparky
2. Seekie
3. Slapamander
Fight: Total Matches - 488
Fight: Recent Win Pct. - 55%
V-Ball: Recent Win Pct. - 73%
Hoops: Recent Win Pct. - 80%
Skillshot: Recent Win Pct. - 33%
ARMS Test: Longest Winning Streak - 1 (I've only played once lol)
1-on-100: Best Time - 5:53.91 (Ribbon Ring)
ARM Getter: Highest Score - 3520
Highest Ranking - 9
Total Cash - 1991

This update is proper. the stats is something I'm most happy about for the online events to come.

:mjcry:if they nerf the homie's special damage thou... that shyt saves me in so many matches.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how to grab the hedlok power in that new scramble mode. But when twintelle grabs it, maaan, that evil laugh she does was on point. She sounds like she just took over the world.

DEkYCDqUwAAPtW3.jpg:large

DEkX31cUAAAYiyJ.jpg:large

DEkX8krU0AAheI3.jpg:large

apparently the people I played with weren't transfered to the next version. stated about 19. Was in a hosted race to 20 coins the other day.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know how to grab the hedlok power in that new scramble mode. But when twintelle grabs it, maaan, that evil laugh she does was on point. She sounds like she just took over the world.

DEkYCDqUwAAPtW3.jpg:large

DEkX31cUAAAYiyJ.jpg:large

DEkX8krU0AAheI3.jpg:large

apparently the people I played with weren't transfered to the next version. stated about 19. Was in a hosted race to 20 coins the other day.
Your Ver. 1 stats are available too. Just go to the left on that screen. You can even see the arrow on the top left of the screen.
I think it's actually pretty cool they separated stats from the 2 versions.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game worth it or nah?
A bit too repetitive for my taste with strategies being limited to different weapons. Most fights play out the same.
It's decent, but nothing to brag about. It pales in comparison to Pokken Tournament and Super Smash if a "fighting" game is what you're interested.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Your Ver. 1 stats are available too. Just go to the left on that screen. You can even see the arrow on the top left of the screen.
I think it's actually pretty cool they separated stats from the 2 versions.

oh yea, I noticed that. says 19 on the old one for friends I played.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:How do I turn off motion controls on the joy cons?

I think if you're playing Joycons in each hand style, it will be motion controls. I would have to look into that because I mainly play handheld mode.

Also I'm having a hard time breaking into rank 10. these dudes don't play. I feel like if a tourney is ever hosted, I ain't getting past round 1. :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This right here is probably the craziest ARMS fight I've had so far. I legit don't know how this happened but in the first round, I legit thought my opponent took it, but apparently I managed to sneak one more good shot strong enough to KO the person as well and it was a double KO.
I never seen this shyt before.

DI7xJaFUMAEIT1V.jpg:large

that spark was my final blow to her after I got KOed :mjlol: battle went 4 rounds. I'm only facing people in rank 12 range. I can't imagine what's going on in the close to rank 20 range.

Also when does Lola Pop arrive?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This right here is probably the craziest ARMS fight I've had so far. I legit don't know how this happened but in the first round, I legit thought my opponent took it, but apparently I managed to sneak one more good shot strong enough to KO the person as well and it was a double KO.
I never seen this shyt before.

DI7xJaFUMAEIT1V.jpg:large

that spark was my final blow to her after I got KOed :mjlol: battle went 4 rounds. I'm only facing people in rank 12 range. I can't imagine what's going on in the close to rank 20 range.

Also when does Lola Pop arrive?
Waiting for Lola Pop too

The bytch Barq KO'd me once after I had KO'd Byte. So I've run into the Double KO before too

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Waiting for Lola Pop too

The bytch Barq KO'd me once after I had KO'd Byte. So I've run into the Double KO before too

:laff: that shyt would have pissed me off. I hate that damn dog. I punch my opponent and the dog runs to him, so I have to hit him with the :stop: and KO the dog so it's one on one for a bit.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yeah, I like it. Facing some good people too. I would like to see who the top players are win loss wise. Only ranked 3 after just beating lvl 7 GP. That shyt almost drove me crazy. Hardest people were

The robo cop (Barq & Byte I think the name is), Min Min, Spring Man, and Hedlok. At least playing as Twintelle for me. end OST was pretty chill. they just keep remixing the original ost over for for everything lol.

DDOnGihUAAAUqh3.jpg:large

DDOnNu_UMAEwYZz.jpg:large
how did u change your hair