Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Black Women continue to drive intellectual Black Men out of the community :manny::francis:
There is some truth to this....but the intellectual and nerdy bros need to find their equivalents (black female intellectuals and nerds).

Problem is so many black folks wanna swirl and divest and have a preference for Becky and Brad...especially the nerdy and intellectual black men and women.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
whats up with this show barely having any good looking contestant?

i didn't count one bad bytch in there

what state is this show in?
Well Arlette's show..women on there looks better than the other more ratchet pop the balloon shows. Those other pop the balloon shows have women and men that makes us look worst than this.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If y’all think this man is dressed in a manner appealing to women, I can see why y’all have problems with dating. And his hair looks stupid. It has nothing to do with him not being thuggish.

:dahell:
His appearance and attire doesn't equate to his intellect and success. It isn't a polished look and his posture looks off. Like he actually doesn't look like he goes to gym but said his hobbies reflect that.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh is an aerospace engineer too
He could literally just go on Pinterest and type in cool nerdy outfit black man and just buy the fit
Yup.

Funny thing is someone like that can absolutely dress like a street dude/rapper but then that Aerospace Engineer title will basically do an enormous amount of lifting to not get placed in that "group" that'd scare off successful women.

That's basically almost having none of the downsides, but so many of the bonuses. It translates that someone can have a great time, is loose, ear to the culture but can handle their business and possibly out-finesse other people.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Speaking up for all my Steve Urkels, cats that not trying perpetrate and be Stefan...

You can be a lame with no game

But this could be your dame

Don't believe me?

lame-and-dame.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real spit...can't even lie. This is why I only date black girls from the suburbs. All this bullshyt about looks and "vibez" and "aesthetic" is not engrained in them like that.

This show keeps revealing how toxic and nonsensical the black man/woman interaction is online.
:mjlol:

If you dont think black girls in the burbs aren't on the same wavelength, boy do I have newz for you!!!:dead:

Social media is rasing these ladies, not their surroundings.