Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Daps
The dude was totally at fault and I’m learning about all of you co-signing his nonsense

There’s a thing as moving too fast.

If the shyt is good on the Applebees level why would you jump to Fiji?

Spend like there’s no tomorrow then get mad when you realize you haven’t tasty p*ssy brehs

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Speaking up for all my Steve Urkels, cats that not trying perpetrate and be Stefan...

You can be a lame with no game

But this could be your dame

Don't believe me?

lame-and-dame.jpg

I heard she got a husband
That's just her simp
Man look at that body position! We had a whole thread with the Tamed pussc vs. Untamed pussc matrix, this pussc isn't tamed AT ALL :what:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

If you dont think black girls in the burbs aren't on the same wavelength, boy do I have newz for you!!!:dead:

Social media is rasing these ladies, not their surroundings.

I'm literally with one right now...they aren't. I'm not talking about BLACK SUBURBS. I'm talking about Swiftie Black Girls that eat mayo and watch Love Island.

Daps
For her to not show up for the recap he must’ve did something to make her feel really uncomfortable in my opinion i think he tried to move too fast sexually on the trip and she was like :whoa: nah im good i want to go home

nikka got tired of hearing that door lock everytime she had to change :mjlol:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
She just didn’t like him like that …

But you’re right it seems like he grew up with money …

I think he might be too formal and “proper” for most women … in fact being that way might come across as feminine to a middle class woman …

Also she’s 100% seeing someone else …

She def wasn't feeling him, it was cringe hearing him explain how she wasn't intimate enough…Overall I think we all can agree know your lane and most importantly have situational awareness….Hope that brotha protects himself and gains witts/sensibility from all this, shxt he might have to fall back for a bit cause best believe the vultures will be in his inbox shooting they shot :pachaha: