Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
Because it’s not about them being stable, it’s about them not being physically attractive, and they haven’t developed their personalities. Women don’t look at you and think, he looks stable. They look at you and think, “Can I smash him, and only him for the rest of my life?” Nobody can see your degree, or your job when they meet you. Marriage isn’t just hanging out. You have to have sex. You have to have similar interests. You have to have fun together.

And stop acting like 25-28 year old black men are prioritizing marriage like that. And stop acting like there isn’t a sizable amount of stable black men who prefer other races, or are colorist. You can’t force attraction based on qualities. People start to resent the person they settled for. Men reject stable women with good personalities all the time because they don’t like the way she looks, or is too fat, or too thin, flat butt, lazy, boring, can’t hold a conversation, etc.

Lol what you’re saying isn’t universally true. These guys have developed their personalities, they just don’t have the type of personality that appeals to many young BW. And they aren’t unattractive given many of them can pull women from other races. If a BM grows up in privilege with well off parents and mostly White ppl, he’s gonna be at a disadvantage with many young BW regardless of how he looks.

And you’re right, most 25-28 year old BM aren’t prioritizing marriage like that. But that doesn’t mean that those who are aren’t also being overlooked.

Did you grow up in or around stable married relationships?

Daps
Lol what you’re saying isn’t universally true. These guys have developed their personalities, they just don’t have the type of personality that appeals to many young BW. And they aren’t unattractive given many of them can pull women from other races. If a BM grows up in privilege with well off parents and mostly White ppl, he’s gonna be at a disadvantage with many young BW regardless of how he looks.

And you’re right, most 25-28 year old BM aren’t prioritizing marriage like that. But that doesn’t mean that those who are aren’t also being overlooked.

Did you grow up in or around stable married relationships?

None of my black friends had married parents. I had a mom and stepdad after my parents divorced. Most people I went to high school with became single parents, and some married someone else years later. But a lot are single.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Why is this brother going on a show full of airheads, glorified sex workers and vapid, frumpy bytches lol?

These sort of women are used to scammers, street nikkas and hood nikkas.

He needs to find a black nerd or a dorky white/Asian girl that fit his "aesthetic" instead
While you said it bluntly, he is obviously fishing in the wrong pond with fish that aint worth a damn.

Should just go to a comic con, engineering convention etc. Find women who are of the same mindset

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dudes that say he look like a lame

I think yall really overestimating what the avg dude looks like :russ:

Fat dudes be getting bytches

As long as a dude is solid and ain't a pushover, he should get a shot

And most ofbyall favorite rappers is lames

Look at FUTURE

Dude got a nerd voice, but again, the audacity of these hoes!

Yall favorite IG thots was walking around with Ian Connor in public

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
While you said it bluntly, he is obviously fishing in the wrong pond with fish that aint worth a damn.

Should just go to a comic con, engineering convention etc. Find women who are of the same mindset
He’ll eat from Comicon, Dream Con, Esports, EVO hoes. Of all races.

These are podcast 50/50 provider girls that are waiting for the baller friend who texts them he’s in town to finally “get it”

Bro just needs to be a top player in a video game. All the top FGC Guys are Black. Even SexyRed was tuned into Punkdagod and all the other Black EVO champs. Valorant tournaments have venues full of attractive women watching. Never seen so many women watch video games in person and be atttrwctive

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
finally someone calling out these broads too!

cue5gawsirt41.png

:russ: it be the broke boogie ones always taking pictures of they mimosas for the gram and twerk in a circle hollerin "AYYYEEEEE"

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Why is this brother going on a show full of airheads, glorified sex workers and vapid, frumpy bytches lol?

These sort of women are used to scammers, street nikkas and hood nikkas.

He needs to find a black nerd or a dorky white/Asian girl that fit his "aesthetic" instead
or a woman who just values stability...

Adonai

Pro
Daps

Eric seem like a good dude…but he also seem like a try-hard. It’s hard to explain but I think he gonna be fighting an uphill battle keeping a woman despite how successful he is. Something is off about his energy. I can tell he be trying to flex too early and it backfires on him :patrice:

No need to be taking a girl to Europe 2 weeks into a relationship. You barely know her. :mjlol:

EDIT: Bro said he had a list of questions he asked her during the date and recorded meeting minutes of what happened during the date. Stop being weird and just let that shyt flow naturally :gucci:

Definitely seems like he tried to smash in Greece but she was holding back and they had a fallout.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

Eric seem like a good dude…but he also seem like a try-hard. It’s hard to explain but I think he gonna be fighting an uphill battle keeping a woman despite how successful he is. Something is off about his energy. I can tell he be trying to flex too early and it backfires on him :patrice:

No need to be taking a girl to Europe 2 weeks into a relationship. You barely know her. :mjlol:

EDIT: Bro said he had a list of questions he asked her during the date and recorded meeting minutes of what happened during the date. Stop being weird and just let that shyt flow naturally :gucci:

I'm not mad at Eric. He's looking for a wife and he put that pressure on her and found early that she isn't the one.
Better to find this out early than later.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Dude dressed like a frat boy.

A lot of women just ain't into that look honestly.
Facts. Change the shoes to some dunks or air force 1s, change the shorts to some distressed denim, change the shirt to a graphic tee, add a small Cuban link chain, and a lil confidence and he's able to eat