Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
So you’re saying they should force themselves to by physically intimate with men they don’t find attractive because they have good careers, and seem to be “nice”?
No. But if she's serious about wanting to start a stable family then it would benefit her to reconsider the value system that causes her to find men would seemingly make good providers unattractive. Attractive is a choice.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Say no thanks :wtf:

Real spit...can't even lie. This is why I only date black girls from the suburbs. All this bullshyt about looks and "vibez" and "aesthetic" is not engrained in them like that.

This show keeps revealing how toxic and nonsensical the black man/woman interaction is online.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Bruh one day y'all gonna realize just cause you got money and a good job it ain't gonna take away from the fact that a lame is a fukking lame. Look at breh, what woman's vagina is gonna get the heartbeat in the clit from that breh, he looks like a fukking dork bro.

yeah i wish breh would stop worshiping money when it comes to women. you will be surprised on how little it matter when it just comes to gettin sex out of a woman.

lib123

All Star
Daps
You seen broads curving nikkas they expect make 125K?

Now if there's #handsomegang giving them looks making 50K then #uglygang 125K loses all the time but in these mixxer situations where they're ain't no fly nikkas in the building period.

I didn't go to any of my reunions because I was either deployed or out of the country or something.

I like most brehs are not in alumni orgs or easy to find on social media like that.

So when there's a lack of options chicks generally take attention where they can get it.

And we all know these hoes are broke and deep in debt.

At our 5 year reunion, the girls at my reunion were still gravitating toward the “fun” guys from college who weren’t as financially stable as the clean cut guys on the corporate track. But after that I noticed things starting to shift as girls were approaching 29/30.

Daps
After 5 years, the girls at my reunion were still gravitating toward the “fun” guys from college who weren’t as financially stable as the clean cut guys on the corporate track. But after that I noticed things starting to shift as girls were approaching 29/30.
Perhaps the clean cut guys need to develop their personalities, learn how to dress, chose stylish glasses, whiten their teeth, and get regular decent haircuts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At our 5 year reunion, the girls at my reunion were still gravitating toward the “fun” guys from college who weren’t as financially stable as the clean cut guys on the corporate track. But after that I noticed things starting to shift as girls were approaching 29/30.
OK yoi went to your 5 year deal I never went to mines so I'll take your word for it/

but hoes been complaining about no dudes showing up for mixxers for years.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Perhaps the clean cut guys need to develop their personalities, learn how to dress, chose stylish glasses, whiten their teeth, and get regular decent haircuts.

Lol again these guys aren't ugly and have cool personalities. That's why I keep using the Steph Curry and Grant Hill personality analogies. They get chose on, but still not as much as the "fun" guys. But things started to shift after that 5 year mark despite not changing anything about themselves.

Why are you acting like it's not well known that many BW don't prioritize the stable, solid dudes when they're younger? This is a common phenomenon that many brehettes on here have even said exists.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They and everybody watching this clip knows the reason. Dude is slightly socially awkward brother who is giving off incel vibes.

He will find a partner it’s just not anybody who would go on this show
Now yall call anybody incel

He look like a regular corny dude

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They should be happy these women don't want them.

They would be getting disrespected and constantly cheated on :mjlol:

These women are doing them A FAVOR
heard-that-you-right.gif

Daps
Lol again these guys aren't ugly and have cool personalities. That's why I keep using the Steph Curry and Grant Hill personality analogies. They get chose on, but still not as much as the "fun" guys. But things started to shift after that 5 year mark despite not changing anything about themselves.

Why are you acting like it's not well known that many BW don't prioritize the stable, solid dudes when they're younger? This is a common phenomenon that many brehettes on here have even said exists.

Because it’s not about them being stable, it’s about them not being physically attractive, and they haven’t developed their personalities. Women don’t look at you and think, he looks stable. They look at you and think, “Can I smash him, and only him for the rest of my life?” Nobody can see your degree, or your job when they meet you. Marriage isn’t just hanging out. You have to have sex. You have to have similar interests. You have to have fun together.

And stop acting like 25-28 year old black men are prioritizing marriage like that. And stop acting like there isn’t a sizable amount of stable black men who prefer other races, or are colorist. You can’t force attraction based on qualities. People start to resent the person they settled for. Men reject stable women with good personalities all the time because they don’t like the way she looks, or is too fat, or too thin, flat butt, lazy, boring, can’t hold a conversation, etc.