Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Want Women to choose properly.

A woman choosing a nice guy with a guy job is smart like a good investment

A woman choosing a dude because he cute and has swag is poor p*ssy management
If the dude she deems cute and have swag but is DUSTY let alone broke and have no ambition is poor pusse management.

Dude OP talking about ain't dusty but his appearance isn't polished and not aligned with his success, education and intellect.

Some women also expect educated men and women to have at least average social skills and ability to dress. However some STEM majors have reputations to be shy, awkward, not prioritizing dressing nice, etc.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If the dude she deems cute and have swag but is DUSTY let alone broke and have no ambition is poor pusse management.

Dude OP talking about ain't dusty but his appearance isn't polished and not aligned with his success, education and intellect.

Some women also expect educated men and women to have at least average social skills and ability to dress. However some STEM majors have reputations to be shy, awkward, not prioritizing dressing nice, etc.

When a woman puts the character and success of a man as priority all the other shyt comes a distant second.

That nikka ain't got on a dirty wife beater.
And the nikka ain't studdering with his head down.

Bro just don't look or act like future or young thug...or whoever is Poppin right now.

I've been helping to manage p*ssy for over 20yrs.
Women without guidance fall for the glitter and shiny things.
Not things with substance.

In short, fukk how that nikka dressing.. does he got a house a 401k and a ten year plan to keep money coming in while they sleep

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't tell if you're being serious, but it's honestly the same thing on both sides.

Short term flings and serious long term relationships HAVE TO BE ROOTED IN SOME LEVEL OF SEXUAL DESIRE.

Love ain't a math equation, believe me, I got an A in Partial Differential Equations.

Rocket Scientists thinks these OnlyFans adjacent broads are sexable.

The Wonder Twins don't think he's sexable.

Has NASA boy been watching too much low grade shot with an iPhone 5 on p0rnhub? I dunno.
Does he have a thing for the low rent video vixens of Sound Cloud Rappers? I have no idea.
Do put together AKAs with BA's not get his thang in action (c) Method Man? I don't know.

Have the "Around the Way Girls" only thinking about who makes the P percolate? I dunno.
Have the Project Patricias been socialized in a way that says they won't consider a man without face and neck tattoos? I dunno.

But it still comes down to smanging!

S5pnlY.gif

If he not trying to sniff that thang, and she's not interested in busting it wide open - no years of matrimonial bliss will be unlocked!

Why he gotta wait?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Arlette's show isn't viewed like that. The previous episode had two Black female Doctors. You will find a full range of single Black people on here.
I personally know female doctor, lawyers and engineers who view this show as dusty but entertaining. Also being in those professions and being dusty aren’t mutually exclusive. Plenty of undesirable doctors. Again, desirable people don’t need to go on shows like this unless there’s ulterior motives like clout chasing.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I personally know female doctor, lawyers and engineers who view this show as dusty but entertaining. Also being in those professions and being dusty aren’t mutually exclusive. Plenty of undesirable doctors. Again, desirable people don’t need to go on shows like this unless there’s ulterior motives like clout chasing.
I don't think the show is dusty but I get your point.
I also appreciate the full range of Black people that are represented on the show, I wouldn't want it to be a show strictly for Black professionals.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Arlette's show isn't viewed like that. The previous episode had two Black female Doctors. You will find a full range of single Black people on here.
Her show more classy than the other pop the balloon shows. At least the people "look" more polished