Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
You mean bytches making 43k.a year (Black female average pay) with 100k of student debt with 6k credit card debt and a 40 car loan

Unless the 5 year reunion chicks had a Man any non fat dude walking in making 125k or better is eating

The ten and 20 year version dude is getting AIDS
Lol bro I’m speaking from direct recent experience. 5 years after graduation most still had the same mindsets.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
He gave off a jittery-weird vibe. Just because you have a great career doesn't make it a good match. They did him a favor imo. They could've lied and finessed him out of some bread.
He definitely is fortunate. Wise chics that been around definitely would have heard the title and got in and played the situation lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
This is another thing rarely brought up when it comes to this show. Most of these women look like trash. Their wardrobe and tattoos scream trashy, yet brehs on here acting like these are top tier women.
Then they're mad when these type of chics say crazy stuff or not choosing based on character. You should be glad they show you who they are. If you have any discernment or discipline you can move around them

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol bro I’m speaking from direct recent experience. 5 years after graduation most still had the same mindsets.
You seen broads curving nikkas they expect make 125K?

Now if there's #handsomegang giving them looks making 50K then #uglygang 125K loses all the time but in these mixxer situations where they're ain't no fly nikkas in the building period.

I didn't go to any of my reunions because I was either deployed or out of the country or something.

I like most brehs are not in alumni orgs or easy to find on social media like that.

So when there's a lack of options chicks generally take attention where they can get it.

And we all know these hoes are broke and deep in debt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know it’s entertainment.

It’s the dudes in the comments acting like this is ALL Black women. Thaaaat’s my issue
The money is in making Men Mad and making women delusionall happy.
women don't help this but blanket denials of them crashing for #handsonegang

again That's why I conclude that most women don't want to get actually married until they are 55 with zero other options.
see Auntie Viv.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Bruh one day y'all gonna realize just cause you got money and a good job it ain't gonna take away from the fact that a lame is a fukking lame. Look at breh, what woman's vagina is gonna get the heartbeat in the clit from that breh, he looks like a fukking dork bro.
If that same nikka put on a suit cut the dreads and got some waves he would be eating heavy from those same broads.

I legit would not be surprised if he smashed at least one on the low after the show.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Breh seems comfortable with who he is and how he dress which is good…but I noticed the type of women that appear on these shows are 9/10 empty headed, ran thru and delusional.

I also believe alot of those women be frontin in front of the camera and around each other so they can look cool and fit in.

After one girl mentioned his aesthetic being lame…every one else followed suit and said the exact same word. :mjlol:

Breh can bag a chick in the same field or in the nerd community. These type of chicks I would avoid anyway.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Bruh one day y'all gonna realize just cause you got money and a good job it ain't gonna take away from the fact that a lame is a fukking lame. Look at breh, what woman's vagina is gonna get the heartbeat in the clit from that breh, he looks like a fukking dork bro.
He definitely didn't dress like he was going on a dating show or a date at that. Say he actually did get chose on and had a match if he wanted to take her out afterwards he wasn't dressed for that occasion at all. He definitely was too comfortable up there. But he also probably doesn't have self awareness to know that info either.