Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
I‘m fluent in birdish, so I’ll translate.

“You look safe and boring and probably won’t check me when I try to run you. Although I say I’m dominant, I really want a man to dominate me. I value excitement over security and will be this way until I’m in my final failed relationship and decide I don’t need a man.”

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sadly you are correct...:ehh:

It's no different to how we know the booty call chick will do anything for us and would treat us like a king if we turned it into a relationship. But despite that they're still not GOOD ENOUGH to be a potential girlfriend and the girlfriend we do end up with will have worse traits which are ignored because LOOKS MATTER :yeshrug:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
No LSA vernacular will be used behind these walls.... :ufdup:

How do you know that's LSA vernacular?

giphy.webp

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah

You know how much social media would have saved nikkas from the 80s, 90s, early 2000s if there was platforms like this out here and u have a clear picture on women to avoid..

Your a whole engineer that have seen this show and whats it about but u put yourself out there thinking if u say “im a aerospace engineer “ that these broads especially young and dumb broads will think “ oh yeah that’s what i want””

U got women up there with 2 kids by the age of 25, still looking for the same ignorant nikka bullshyt.. thats all u need to know what these birds are about

In fairness. Men from birth have been lied to and are told to "be themselves" when it comes to women when they should be told "look at what's hot in the market and see if you can be that or be parts of it"

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The problem is No bytch really want these nikkaz.
They'll probably settle down eventually with one

But Black nerdy bytches, ratchet hoez, regular chix etc.... They all want a strong, aggressive maybe tough/thug/ manly dude.

i dont believe thats true. those true nerdy girls will want him.

just cause a female went to college and got a degree dont mean she "nerdy".

and i talkin bout them cosplay/onlyfans bytches that be going to comiccon looking for simps/tricks either.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
i dont believe thats true. those true nerdy girls will want him.

just cause a female went to college and got a degree dont mean she "nerdy".

and i talkin bout them cosplay/onlyfans bytches that be going to comiccon looking for simps/tricks either.

The truth is every type of chick is fukkin every type of dude.

Some they use because they fit a certain look and companionship.
Some they use to get things out of them.
Some they want for dikk.

Y'all telling nerdy nikkaz to mess with nerdy chix. Like if the real nerdy chix only want corny nerdy nikkaz.
No chik is only only specifically attracted to nerdy nikkaz lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Can't tell if you're being serious, but it's honestly the same thing on both sides.

Short term flings and serious long term relationships HAVE TO BE ROOTED IN SOME LEVEL OF SEXUAL DESIRE.

Love ain't a math equation, believe me, I got an A in Partial Differential Equations.

Rocket Scientists thinks these OnlyFans adjacent broads are sexable.

The Wonder Twins don't think he's sexable.

Has NASA boy been watching too much low grade shot with an iPhone 5 on p0rnhub? I dunno.
Does he have a thing for the low rent video vixens of Sound Cloud Rappers? I have no idea.
Do put together AKAs with BA's not get his thang in action (c) Method Man? I don't know.

Have the "Around the Way Girls" only thinking about who makes the P percolate? I dunno.
Have the Project Patricias been socialized in a way that says they won't consider a man without face and neck tattoos? I dunno.

But it still comes down to smanging!

S5pnlY.gif

If he not trying to sniff that thang, and she's not interested in busting it wide open - no years of matrimonial bliss will be unlocked!
Obviously :comeon:

I’m the Queen of making it clear I have to be attracted to my man

But there are attractive, intelligent women. That’s all I’m saying

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yes older men and women are complaining about the lack of options for relationships and marriage. There’s a Reddit millennial community of people who have given up on dating altogether.

But young people are also on the internet complaining about walking dates, coffee dates, situationships, being ghosted, being catfished, being lied to, and not being liked by other black men/women. These are people who are mid 20s to early 30s.

The bottom line is if so many people are single and complaining then everybody in reality has tons of options. Yall keep repeating this lie that “nerdy, educated” Black men don’t have options when they have 3-4x Black women compared to Black men on college campuses. If anybody has options, it’s educated Black men. A “swagless” Black man is damn near an anomaly because most Black men got style, swag, and personality no matter their interests and education level.
exactly if you're young and not fat you actually have too many options not too few that goes for Men and women. the ones with the least options is Ugly poor gang dudes everyone else is good the problem is they pick the wrong people for them and that's if they're looking for something long term which I really think chicks under 35 is really looking for,.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A whole lotta smart dumb cats thinking they're degree means something!

Same cats in here saying they should give him a chance (not pop a balloon) not trying to date homely sistas with PhD's.

Who hasn't passed on a Zeta with a BA that's also a BBW?

Cats really need to be HONEST about what they're trying to do.
Yeah a nikka who buried his head in the books during college wants 10 years of chasing bytches with BBL's before settling down.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
nikkas ain't stupid they go where they're successful

This cat walking into an HBCU alumni mixxer and he's getting numbers once they know what he does for a living.

Like I said with The Rachel Lindsay situation these shows are ENTERTAIMENT We are supposed to get Mad nikkas was supposed to make Youtube videos off of this I could post some old Looks and LMS videos of a show called Take me out where white bytches are rejecting white dudes.

Now if you have to criticze women you have to say that women seem to want to be smutted out by handsome gang and tricked on by Ugly gang

Women say It ain't all about Looks while demostrating it's about looks because women don't want to be seen as "bad" by the dudes that they're gonna end up settling with later and getting tricked on now.

No nikka would go on a dating show expecting to get picked and if a nikka did get picked the show would be boring.

Even when the broad does pick the chick they usually don't actually go on a date and they damn sure don't get into a relationship.

Finally women are hive minded you see women literally pop the balloon when the other women do

Probably several times a bytch has been in the DM's after dissing him publicly.

Again when I talk about women hoing I constantly say women get into sex work Because they want to not because they need to

One thing I never hear non sex working women say is generally the average woman is looking to get ran through by fly guys
I know it’s entertainment.

It’s the dudes in the comments acting like this is ALL Black women. Thaaaat’s my issue