Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
So bottom shelf Black women reject a dude and we hope straight to the Black male version of divestor rhetoric....ok.

Honestly if dude dresses better and goes to a NSBE, NBMBAA, or National Medical Association conference he would find a chick easy.
You ain't lie. This thread a c00n festival smh

lib123

All Star
Daps
nikkas ain't stupid they go where they're successful

This cat walking into an HBCU alumni mixxer and he's getting numbers once they know what he does for a living.

Like I said with The Rachel Lindsay situation these shows are ENTERTAIMENT We are supposed to get Mad nikkas was supposed to make Youtube videos off of this I could post some old Looks and LMS videos of a show called Take me out where white bytches are rejecting white dudes.

Now if you have to criticze women you have to say that women seem to want to be smutted out by handsome gang and tricked on by Ugly gang

Women say It ain't all about Looks while demostrating it's about looks because women don't want to be seen as "bad" by the dudes that they're gonna end up settling with later and getting tricked on now.

No nikka would go on a dating show expecting to get picked and if a nikka did get picked the show would be boring.

Even when the broad does pick the chick they usually don't actually go on a date and they damn sure don't get into a relationship.

Finally women are hive minded you see women literally pop the balloon when the other women do

Probably several times a bytch has been in the DM's after dissing him publicly.

Again when I talk about women hoing I constantly say women get into sex work Because they want to not because they need to

One thing I never hear non sex working women say is generally the average woman is looking to get ran through by fly guys

I think it would depend on the age of the alumni at the mixer. 5 year reunion nah. 10 year reunion maybe. 15+ year reunion ok yeah he'll get some play.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you will struggle with the unfamiliar

you know what is even harder to watch¿

the same goons you think all the birds want crashing & burning when they run into women who don't respond to the shyte hoodrats eat up

you gotta have repeated success with different types of women to get an understanding

jumping out the still clean waters of well bred p*ssy into the turbulent toxic gutter slime of the birds that play exclusively in the gutter is not a recipe for success

stop taking that retarded shyte seriously it's pure propaganda

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
He needs to look to black professional women, not the ones that subscribe to brunch culture.

laughing-lol.gif

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Most of the complaints I see on mainstream IG blogs center around the lack of good options for relationships and marriage. Young people aren't pursuing relationships like that so it's mostly people exiting their youth or middle-aged complaining.
Yes older men and women are complaining about the lack of options for relationships and marriage. There’s a Reddit millennial community of people who have given up on dating altogether.

But young people are also on the internet complaining about walking dates, coffee dates, situationships, being ghosted, being catfished, being lied to, and not being liked by other black men/women. These are people who are mid 20s to early 30s.

The bottom line is if so many people are single and complaining then everybody in reality has tons of options. Yall keep repeating this lie that “nerdy, educated” Black men don’t have options when they have 3-4x Black women compared to Black men on college campuses. If anybody has options, it’s educated Black men. A “swagless” Black man is damn near an anomaly because most Black men got style, swag, and personality no matter their interests and education level.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
They should be happy these women don't want them.

They would be getting disrespected and constantly cheated on :mjlol:

These women are doing them A FAVOR

Yeah

You know how much social media would have saved nikkas from the 80s, 90s, early 2000s if there was platforms like this out here and u have a clear picture on women to avoid..

Your a whole engineer that have seen this show and whats it about but u put yourself out there thinking if u say “im a aerospace engineer “ that these broads especially young and dumb broads will think “ oh yeah that’s what i want””

U got women up there with 2 kids by the age of 25, still looking for the same ignorant nikka bullshyt.. thats all u need to know what these birds are about

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think it would depend on the age of the alumni at the mixer. 5 year reunion nah. 10 year reunion maybe. 15+ year reunion ok yeah he'll get some play.
You mean bytches making 43k.a year (Black female average pay) with 100k of student debt with 6k credit card debt and a 40 car loan

Unless the 5 year reunion chicks had a Man any non fat dude walking in making 125k or better is eating

The ten and 20 year version dude is getting AIDS

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Your a whole engineer that have seen this show and whats it about but u put yourself out there thinking if u say “im a aerospace engineer “ that these broads especially young and dumb broads will think “ oh yeah that’s what i want””

A whole lotta smart dumb cats thinking they're degree means something!

Same cats in here saying they should give him a chance (not pop a balloon) not trying to date homely sistas with PhD's.

Who hasn't passed on a Zeta with a BA that's also a BBW?

Cats really need to be HONEST about what they're trying to do.