Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They're telling him he's too fat, short, and they don't like his style.

The style can change, he can lose weight, but he's not going to get taller. The women on these types of shows aren't looking for long term relationships. He has the energy of someone who is, and someone who would commit to a marriage. That level of stability and maturity right off the bat triggers insecurity in someone who's spent a majority of their life being stubborn, willfully ignorant, and making stupid decisions because of those two character traits.

Without looking I can almost guarantee the comments are full of women calling the birds that turned him down immature or stupid and saying they want him. His profile has been raised and they probably hollering at him in the DMs right now.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That thread about black nerds avoiding each other has some truth behind it. shyt is weird.

nikkas want the "bad bytch" they couldn't bag in high school or the golddigger types.
And blerd hoes wench for crackers and k pop nikkas lol

All that weirdo shyt yields weirdo results

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're telling him he's too fat, short, and they don't like his style.

The style can change, he can lose weight, but he's not going to get taller. The women on these types of shows aren't looking for long term relationships. He has the energy of someone who is, and someone who would commit to a marriage. That level of stability and maturity right off the bat triggers insecurity in someone who's spent a majority of their life being stubborn, willfully ignorant, and making stupid decisions because of those two character traits.

Without looking I can almost guarantee the comments are full of women calling the birds that turned him down immature or stupid and saying they want him. His profile has been raised and they probably hollering at him in the DMs right now.

Wonderful if true…. Now he has to pick the right one

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I‘m fluent in birdish, so I’ll translate.

“You look safe and boring and probably won’t check me when I try to run you. Although I say I’m dominant, I really want a man to dominate me. I value excitement over security and will be this way until I’m in my final failed relationship and decide I don’t need a man.”
Sniper over here took one shot and ended the thread.

First round first punch knockout.

Prolific posting

Dap + Reputation

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Breh going to end up marrying a dorky white chick.

Or Asian chick, and they'll have a successful family. Good for him.

I generally assume shows like this are fake but regardless...aero engineers make six figures and can get some pretty amazing job opportunities on the federal or private level. He can be set for life. And at some point a woman will sense that opportunity and make the smart decision to pursue him. Likely a white chick, as you said. And there's nothing wrong with that. To the victor goes the spoils. I will also say...if he was white, he would already be married because he would have met his future wife in college. That's how much people who make that money get married.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
So bottom shelf Black women reject a dude and we hope straight to the Black male version of divestor rhetoric....ok.

Honestly if dude dresses better and goes to a NSBE, NBMBAA, or National Medical Association conference he would find a chick easy.
:russ:You see it too lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
NEVER change yourself up for no broads that ain't feeling you. His best bet is to get with females that are feeling him.

So it's a crime now to put up a front to a hoodrat so you can get some head?

You mean I can't tape a beard on, get some temporary tattoos, and rebadge a rented 6 cylinder Charger with a Hellcat logo just to "knock boots?"

Only a jailbird or a scammer can get some project pμssy?

Is that the world we're living in?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Should've dressed down and chill, the aerospace engineer title from there more than makes up for the rest. It's almost like being mysterious and building up a lot of intrigue.

However, when you're trying to dress "up" and you look lame or like I mentioned earlier, a frat boy, you're basically giving them a peak at your ceiling and overall fashion sense.

Hoodie, joggers, etc. as an Aerospace Engineer >>>>> whatever that dude wore as an Aerospace Engineer.

I get that may not be his style, but if he wants more women that'll work exponentially better. 90% of that was his lack of fashion sense. 90% of the people who dress like dude probably have the same problems with women regardless of race.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
So you’re saying they should force themselves to by physically intimate with men they don’t find attractive because they have good careers, and seem to be “nice”?

Nobody should force themselves to do anything. But for most women they have more options when they're young and many of the women complaining passed on men they wish they hadn't passed on when they were younger. I've noticed you make these things black and white. The men who many of these women pass on (especially attractive women) aren't ugly, they just aren't flashy, swagged out and/or exciting. As I've said, in many cases I'm talking about women passing on men like Grant Hill and Steph Curry when they're young to be with Future's.