Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
whats up with this show barely having any good looking contestant?

i didn't count one bad bytch in there

what state is this show in?
That's just the aesthetic of some of these chics these days. A bit over the top for my tastes but I just avoid them and drama they come with and my life has been peaceful

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: What did y’all expect to happen lol? Bruh went on a YouTube dating show that’s known for fukkery. Looking for love and possibly a future wife. With thots looking to go viral popping balloons. I doubt anyone that participates in these shows. Are actually looking for love including homie.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That thread about black nerds avoiding each other has some truth behind it. shyt is weird.

nikkas want the "bad bytch" they couldn't bag in high school or the golddigger types.
That's the origin of the red pill breh and the irony of it. A lot of the are angry and lust after the same chic they're trying to shame into being with them. Instead of just getting the chic that chooses you and enjoying life

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What’s really funny

You’re a 22/24 year old chick with kids

And for damn sure u know damn well those kids are by ronald and Donald with no job, 30 day tags on his car, and the nikka finding anything to stay afloat

But u immediately cutting a dude off because of his esthetic :mjlol:

Even though he don’t want a chick with kids, u still want the same type of trash who left u with kids

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
They're telling him he's too fat, short, and they don't like his style.

The style can change, he can lose weight, but he's not going to get taller. The women on these types of shows aren't looking for long term relationships. He has the energy of someone who is, and someone who would commit to a marriage. That level of stability and maturity right off the bat triggers insecurity in someone who's spent a majority of their life being stubborn, willfully ignorant, and making stupid decisions because of those two character traits.

Without looking I can almost guarantee the comments are full of women calling the birds that turned him down immature or stupid and saying they want him. His profile has been raised and they probably hollering at him in the DMs right now.
Huh? He was taller than damn near all of them, even in heels. :heh:

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
So bottom shelf Black women reject a dude and we hope straight to the Black male version of divestor rhetoric....ok.

Honestly if dude dresses better and goes to a NSBE, NBMBAA, or National Medical Association conference he would find a chick easy.
People used to take these type of shows as entertainment. Now Black people use these shows to prove that the other gender doesn’t like them. There’s a segment of Black women who have made hating Black men their entire personality, and a segment of Black men who’ve made humbling Black women their entire personality.

And the crazy thing is that many of these people will end up with other Black people when someone finally chooses them, because their options for other Black people are generally better than their options for other races. I have never in my life seen other races elevate Black people the way we elevate any and everybody else.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Young people like yourself are the primary people complaining and driving these conversations. Young people aren’t married, aren’t in relationships, and are online all day shytting on each other and pining for other races.

Most of the complaints I see on mainstream IG blogs center around the lack of good options for relationships and marriage. Young people aren't pursuing relationships like that so it's mostly people exiting their youth or middle-aged complaining.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So we get rejected by birds….then fly overseas and mack on beautiful poor hoes and reject white hoes :gucci: Yall nikkas ugly

lmao-dead.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:mjlol: What did y’all expect to happen lol? Bruh went on a YouTube dating show that’s known for fukkery. Looking for love and possibly a future wife. With thots looking to go viral popping balloons. I doubt anyone that participates in these shows. Are actually looking for love including homie.
Everything is real to Coli nikkas
They even believe this cat's credentials off rip

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exactly
Black culture as a whole doesn't condition women to be into nerds anyway. The rapper / thug Archetype runs deep
And if he had gotten chosen you know these negros would’ve been saying they only chose him because he had money. They were saying the host arlette was only with the African dude because he has money in the pop the balloon thread

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
They should do a version of this show with college men and women. Keep the bird brain edition going because it's good entertainment, but also have a variant where they travel to different schools around the country.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People used to take these type of shows as entertainment. Now Black people use these shows to prove that the other gender doesn’t like them. There’s a segment of Black women who have made hating Black men their entire personality, and a segment of Black men who’ve made humbling Black women their entire personality.

And the crazy thing is that many of these people will end up with other Black people when someone finally chooses them, because their options for other Black people are generally better than their options for other races. I have never in my life seen other races elevate Black people the way we elevate any and everybody else.
Talk to em! Last part louder for the people in the back. :yes: