Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
No balloon would popped if he had the same clothes on and same look and he said “ im actually a record executive for so and so records who works with lil baby and drake“”

Those YOUNG women would have look passed the look based off of his position and connections

If these was older washed women, then they would look at him and said yeah i date him because those older women been through the trash nikkas already and they time is running out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thank you.

Its so silly using this mess to generalise black women. This is a very small subset of black women. Hence why they're on this show.
I used to think this too but I'm not so sure anymore that these types of sistas are a "small" group. And the influence of this image being constantly promoted in all types of media ain't helping either.

But when you have broken and single parent homes these are the results. And to be clear it's both our men and women.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Attractive people don’t usually need to go on these kind of shows, nor date online, or go to dating events because they are more likely to meet people in person.
but this is a game show and apparently one of the biggest online.

attractive people are on game shows all the time

but i guess having too many good looking people get chose and balloons not being popped would actually ruin the aura of this show

lib123

All Star
Daps
I think y’all are making this a bigger deal than it is. Dude said he was a dork. That’s it. There weren’t any chicks there that were on that same wave so it’s better that they declined as opposed to trying to date him for his money.

I’m sure he got some calls after the episode aired.

If you put Noah Lyles on here with his yu-gi-oh trading card wrist accessory the result would be the same. Fastest man in the world or not. you can’t make 2 different types like each other.

I just hate when people take those buzzwords and overuse them. It’s the “aesthetic”

I don’t think people really care who these types of women like. It’s just annoying when these women hit 35+ and they’re constantly complaining about being single, being single mothers, men being trash, praying for a husband, etc.

Daps
I don’t think people really care who these types of women like. It’s just annoying when these women hit 35+ and they’re constantly complaining about being single, being single mothers, men being trash, praying for a husband, etc.
So you’re saying they should force themselves to by physically intimate with men they don’t find attractive because they have good careers, and seem to be “nice”?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Young people like yourself are the primary people complaining and driving these conversations. Young people aren’t married, aren’t in relationships, and are online all day shytting on each other and pining for other races.