Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Can’t help who you’re attracted to and obviously they weren’t attracted to bruh :yeshrug:
Yeah but these birds gotta stop being disingenuous

They gotta admit that they're attracted to ain't shyt dudes because they most likely ain't shyt themselves

They gotta stop saying there's no good men

They literally do not know what a "good man" looks like

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I mean his outfit looks crazy. Can’t be mad at them women for what they said. I’m sure dudes with good jobs who dress better get dissed too :yeshrug:

Women are different..

I've bagged attractive successful intelligent women and I've been rejected by some...

I've bagged attractive idiot women and have also been rejected by some...

Women are different.. Some like this but not that some like that but not this some like both some like neither... It's a waste of time thinking you have them all figured out

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
He just needs to change his steez up.

Drop the Anime Con gear, put some bass in his voice.

Job - Let's just say I deal with birds and other things that fly, if you know what I mean

6b8cf639fd5ef4fa45f99d01ab59a6ee.jpg
NEVER change yourself up for no broads that ain't feeling you. His best bet is to get with females that are feeling him.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
any woman that has to / wants to go on a dating show is a low quality woman lol

good, attractive women don't have to try that hard for attention.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas in here mad but this breh was soft and had no swag.
That's no way to go through life, son (c) Dean Wormer
Women, especially non-white women, like masculinity.
He'll do better with a mid becky or and Asian chick.
A top tier becky or Asian wouldn't fukk with him, either.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
NEVER change yourself up for no broads that ain't feeling you. His best bet is to get with females that are feeling him.
Hogwash.
If you aint gettin no hoes, then the problem is you.
That's a clear sign that that you need to step your game up in at least one area.
If you get women, THEN the ones that don't feel you don't matter.
There's a difference.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think y’all are making this a bigger deal than it is. Dude said he was a dork. That’s it. There weren’t any chicks there that were on that same wave so it’s better that they declined as opposed to trying to date him for his money.

I’m sure he got some calls after the episode aired.

If you put Noah Lyles on here with his yu-gi-oh trading card wrist accessory the result would be the same. Fastest man in the world or not. you can’t make 2 different types like each other.

I just hate when people take those buzzwords and overuse them. It’s the “aesthetic”

I was gonna say breh gave off Noah lyles vibes :mjlol: . No swag at all

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
If y’all think this man is dressed in a manner appealing to women, I can see why y’all have problems with dating. And his hair looks stupid. It has nothing to do with him not being thuggish.

:dahell:

Like clockwork this motherfukker :mjlol:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Breh going to end up marrying a dorky white chick.

Black Women continue to drive intellectual Black Men out of the community :manny::francis:

This isn't true..

Black women are attacted to intellectual Black men. Idk what show this is and yea it's a ton of sexy hamster brain bytches out here but there's a few that are attractive and smart and are into smart black dudes. Don't let this show or whatever it is fool you

I bet most of them are baby mommas too.

That brotha needs to get him a white woman.

he can find himself a nice Asian woman who will love everything about what he does, fukk these birds

So bottom shelf Black women reject a dude and we hop straight to the Black male version of divestor rhetoric....ok.

Honestly if dude dresses better and goes to a NSBE, NBMBAA, or National Medical Association conference he would find a chick easy.

Last edited: