Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ahhhhh man dude had a tall big booty doctor and popped his balloon over potential work hours :dead: :dead: Go on some dates with her first then figure shyt out later :gucci:
Honestly, I can tell from his body language he probably has dealt with it before. He probably already know being an hour away on top of her working 60 hours a week just wasn’t going to work between them. Better to not waste anyone’s time unlike some of these other clowns.

I would’ve at least tried to hit

I can tell Arlette starting to get annoyed with some of these people too

I will say it seems like the vetting is getting better but they may have to cut smokers out of the show. That seems to be a dealbreaker 90% of the time. Chimney gang be the main ones left standing every time :dead:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I can tell from his body language he probably has dealt with it before. He probably already know being an hour away on top of her working 60 hours a week just wasn’t going to work between them. Better to not waste anyone’s time unlike some of these other clowns.

I will say it seems like the vetting is getting better but they may have to cut smokers out of the show. That seems to be a dealbreaker 90% of the time. Chimney gang be the main ones left standing every time :dead:
I’ve noticed the vetting has been better as well ever since the plumber episode. There’s been far less clashing and flat out roasting. On the flip side, there’s been less viral moments (whether naturally or people purposely trying to go viral).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You gotta keep some of the bird shyt for entertainment purposes, but its a baance

Braman

Superstar
Daps
First chick is a super duper catch :picard:

Doctor, a lil shy, seems completely detached from the hood monolith. Thin. And low key she a freak. Iykyk She was giving hella compliments. Definitely gives off repressed upbringing vibes. Marry that chick bruh

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
She looks fine wo makeup. But her neck is on the Roland Martin side of the game…

:gurl:

IMG_3910

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Buddy gets to the final 2.

-So, any final question for her?

‘Yea so, sexuality is a big thing for me. Explorarion. Are you into that orrr’ :what::russ::dead:Bruh I love this show

Maybe i chalk i down to nerves but they find the most socially awkward nikkas ever