Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I know I'm that nikka for real, first girl came out and homie with the locks talking bout "I get the height thing alot"...

I NEVER get the height thing and I be around, with, on dates, smashing, women of all heights and body types...

I like the tarot reader's personality more than her looks, she good looking too. But I always gotta remind brothers, women love that energy. When you have it, you have it. Energy, swag, sauce, whatever you wanna call it, all that height, weight, "my normal type" shyt flies out the window when you really popping. Not even just talking me, I've seen this too many times in my 35 years to know it's true...

#short-gang-fiction

short-gang always coming out to the 4th of july :hubie:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Me and my wife are watching this, and basically she feels like he’s moving to slow, and he feels like he’s moving exactly how he should. That chick is basically launching her feelings and box and him and he’s like
:patrice::jbhmm:Are you sure?”

Loll Homie seem low key torn on which direction to go in…

Yeah he probably got badder jawns in mind and wants to play the field still…But shawty is that cute chubby jawn with a dope infectious personality who is isn’t a dime but got ride or die qualities that sorta make for it..I say sorta cause her weight/build is a issue with age if unchecked...My man got decisions to make..

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These are some of the most delusional women I've ever seen in my life :laff:

This chick really told a 6 foot dude that "height may be a problem" when she is 5 foot even wearing heels. "We almost the same height 🤡" Yeah, ya'll keep chasing these magical Michael Jordan ass nikkas and getting ya balloons popped :russ:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
wednesday Addams was my fav

On second thought anyone got her socials, she kinda give off :mjpls: vibes but no septum

Edit—- i take that back

Taller chick in the olive green dress was the finest out of this bunch.

And no leg tattoos :blessed:

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I know I'm that nikka for real, first girl came out and homie with the locks talking bout "I get the height thing alot"...

I NEVER get the height thing and I be around, with, on dates, smashing, women of all heights and body types...

I like the tarot reader's personality more than her looks, she good looking too. But I always gotta remind brothers, women love that energy. When you have it, you have it. Energy, swag, sauce, whatever you wanna call it, all that height, weight, "my normal type" shyt flies out the window when you really popping. Not even just talking me, I've seen this too many times in my 35 years to know it's true...
Breh is in here talmbout he likes the witch.

:camby:

Last edited: