Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps
Damn you no standards having ass nikkas dont care about looks hygiene or personality just ass. fukking prison bols.
The hell are you talking about... chick is a doctor, slim, and was well put together with a bubble butt. So being attracted to a black woman in the medical field is having no standards :mjpls:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The hell are you talking about... chick is a doctor, slim, and was well put together with a bubble butt. So being attracted to a black woman in the medical field is having no standards :mjpls:

You mentioned none of that. You just said ass. Stop being a c00n.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Green dress who was asked the freaky question >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black dress

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
she's robotic and weird .. in a bad way.

chick in black was weird in a good way.

Nothing wrong with her. She's a hard working, low maintenance, highly athletic, highly intelligent woman. Wifeable. She probably just need a man that knows brazillian jiujitsu. Black belt level. Trade stretch routines and talk about body mechanics.

No one seems to realize the chick in the black dress was a Witch.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
These are some of the most delusional women I've ever seen in my life :laff:

This chick really told a 6 foot dude that "height may be a problem" when she is 5 foot even wearing heels. "We almost the same height 🤡" Yeah, ya'll keep chasing these magical Michael Jordan ass nikkas and getting ya balloons popped :russ:
Bro wasnt 6 feet. Maybe in shoes he is. Looked 5’9-5’10

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nothing wrong with her. She's a hard working, low maintenance, highly athletic, highly intelligent woman. Wifeable. She probably just need a man that knows brazillian jiujitsu. Black belt level. Trade stretch routines and talk about body mechanics.

No one seems to realize the chick in the black dress was a Witch.

she is not intelligent. she's robotic. having a good memory does not make you intelligent.

wife her and don't be shocked when the smart-dumb stuff starts.

:hubie:

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps
You mentioned none of that. You just said ass. Stop being a c00n.
Lol I said it in jest, it was obvious she was all the other things as she appeared on the show.

Her ass was just the elephant in the room.Everyone who dapped up my post got it, it simply flew over your head lol.