Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Loll Homie seem low key torn on which direction to go in…

Yeah he probably got badder jawns in mind and wants to play the field still…But shawty is that cute chubby jawn with a dope infectious personality who is isn’t a dime but got ride or die qualities that sorta make for it..I say sorta cause her weight/build is a issue with age if unchecked...My man got decisions to make..
Yeah that chick looks like his auntie, not his girlfriend.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:

I don’t want to hear women complaining about “pretty privilege” no more. Short nikkas can’t get a break on these shows. shyt even regular and slightly above average height nikkas are being called short.

:dead::wow:

A lot of these nikkas be eliminating themsleves :deadrose:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

She looks much better here than on the show, but I would’ve popped my balloon swiftly as well.

Chick in the green with the braces talking about dude’s height saying she’s almost eye level at dude when he’s 6ft and she’s 5ft “in heels it looks like we’re the same height” and they weren’t even close :laff: :laff:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Y’all noticed how the well dressed brothas all got picked quick, while the t shirt wearers were left standing?

full

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ole boy said he smokes half an oz every day :what: he needs rehab instead of a date

That shyt was wild to hear. :mjlol:

And they try and play it off like it’s not A lot

One thing i can’t stand about contestants on this show s when they bring up god or religious beliefs and 5 minutes later contradict themselves :deadrose: