Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps

Im sorry but all it would have took is one look at this ass on the last girl and I would have been locked in saying whatever I needed to to get chose.

That bubble is crazy I would have said anything to get a chance to see them cheeks lol.

I would've been campaigning like kamala Harris for the black vote, pandering like a mf.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He was trying to ask her if she was freaky without turning her off, but she already wanted him anyway so it was ok :russ:

‘Choose better’ in 4k. When buddy turns out to be a whole physco cheater now it’s gon be ‘these black men’

Also usually nggas ain’t THAT stupid. We say some wild sexual shyt when we ain’t really into the broad. On some ‘lemme expedite some cheeks or get her up outta here, I’m good either way’.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Im sorry but all it would have took is one look at this ass on the last girl and I would have been locked in saying whatever I needed to to get chose.

That bubble is crazy I would have said anything to get a chance to see them cheeks lol.

I would've been campaigning like kamala Harris for the black vote, pandering like a mf.

Damn you no standards having ass nikkas dont care about looks hygiene or personality just ass. fukking prison bols.