Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
By watching these shows it will make you think every black woman is a single mom
Not every, but most black women in the US aren't making it to 25 let alone 30 without at least 1 child, especially Millennials or older. As generations pass that'll (possibly) change.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not every, but most black women in the US aren't making it to 25 let alone 30 without at least 1 child, especially Millennials or older. As generations pass that'll (possibly) change.

It depends which region and area of the country you’re in, metropolitan bw aren’t popping out a bunch of kids like that

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It depends which region and area of the country you’re in, metropolitan bw aren’t popping out a bunch of kids like that
I live in NJ with huge families rooted in Brooklyn and Carolina. I'ma need receipts for...it doesn't need to be a 2-4 kids, 0 kids at 30 is still less common than at least 1.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I live in NJ with huge families rooted in Brooklyn and Carolina. I'ma need receipts for...it doesn't need to be a 2-4 kids, 0 kids at 30 is still less common than at least 1.
This guy knows that 🤣...

I would say, at least ⅔ of Black women have at least one child by 30. This still means there's ~⅓ who don't, which is a large enough pool, but I think the dating pool in anyone's city will reflect that roughly 2 of every 3 30+ sisters you meet, have at least one child...