Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Latest clip affirms The Wall theory that some people try to deny...while debunking the myth that all black women look 15 years younger than they are...

Yeah there are outliers and the average black person does age better than people of other races but....by far n large older women just ain't it.

No Matter how many Tracey Ellis Ross photos these women like and repost in the name of manifestation, that wall coming.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yall right half the women are washed but the first two in line, and last two in line, are 4 fine women. Yall nikkas tripping or yall just don't want no older women period...
You already know the Coli doesn't like older women :bryan:

The one in the hat looks good but has graffiti across her chest...and apparently across her waist.

The tall chick got it but 2 living baby daddies absent after the 1st one dead and turning to celibacy is a cherry red flag. The last chick cute as hell but has no shape and was going too hard with the free spirit/privacy shìt to the point of putting words in the first dude's mouth (he was doing too much anyway but still...)

I also didn't realize so many of our women liked scribbling on their chests/titties like that...

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This line up.......

giphy.gif

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps

The one in the hat looks good but has graffiti across her chest...and apparently across her waist.

The tall chick got it but 2 living baby daddies absent after the 1st one dead and turning to celibacy is a cherry red flag. The last chick cute as hell but has no shape and was going too hard with the free spirit/privacy shìt to the point of putting words in the first dude's mouth (he was doing too much anyway but still...)

I also didn't realize so many of our women liked scribbling on their chests/titties like that...
Then tattoos are so garbage. I remember a dime in college got a big tattoo across her chest. Facepalmed and shook my head, straight streets status.

I'm not even against tattoos 100%, if they enhance your look, then cool

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

You right about these nikkas not liking older women 🤣...

I'm 35, I don't want em too young anymore. 27 is probably the absolute lowest I can go and that's pushing it. Any woman in her 30s is a go, age-wise, I'm willing to go over 40. Probably 42 max...

Tattoos aren't really my thing but I'm not bothered by them if they are tasteful. Only the cowboy hat chick seemed really OD with tats, but she's attractive so I'd have tried it out...

These older single women the way to go, you getting them guts for sure. The tall chick with the celibacy demand didn't bother me, she busting it open when you got her open. I just took it as she's trying to do something different in her life after these past failed relationships. The two dads not being involved does reflect poorly on her, so I'm probably not there a long time but I'd definitely spin her...

To me whether your child's father is involved or not, is more telling, than having multiple baby daddy's. 3 baby daddy's for 3 kids is wild but the first died, so she has some leniency there, she really just has two. For all we know she never has another if he doesn't pass. The fathers not being involved says something but just having multiple baby daddy's isn't crazy...

The generations before this was like this too, it's not uncommon so I don't know why it's stigmatized the way it is. Should it be desirable, no and I don't think most people want multiple BD's/BM's. But it's not uncommon so it shouldn't be stigmatized...

My stepdad's mom just turned 87 on July 3, still alive. 7 of her 8 kids are still alive, but of those 8, she had 4 baby daddy's. She was born in 1937 🤣 my mom will be 58 on August 30, of her 7 kids, she has 6 baby daddy's...

My mom's mom will be 75 in October, of her 4 kids (3 living) she had two BD's. My bio dad's mom will be 71 in October, both her sons (my dad and uncle) have different fathers...

I just, maybe this is part of how I grew up I don't know. People having kids from multiple men or women, wasn't some thing that was taboo or shytted on, it happens. Someone like my mom, well that shyt was excessive, especially given she didn't raise us, she was talked about. My (step)grandma, that shyt is kinda excessive and she was probably talked about too...

But having kids from more than one person, life happens. I'm cool if that's a deal breaker for someone. I just think it's overstated. For myself I didn't plan on having kids with more than one woman. The shyt just happens. So for me, that's not an auto disqualifier----->but hearing the kids father(s) isn't involved, now THAT shyt? If you're really attractive I'll hear you out but that's as close to an instant pop as you can get...

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Then tattoos are so garbage. I remember a dime in college got a big tattoo across her chest. Facepalmed and shook my head, straight streets status.

I'm not even against tattoos 100%, if they enhance your look, then cool
Usually they got the tattoos young. Were abusing substances, violated etc.
Now they brain fully developed trying to get a corporate job with ridiculous tats visible everywhere… theyd be lucky to work at Sephora.

If I see an adult woman with no tats like my current chick, they get hella respect off top and just have to sustain it based off their behavior.