Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This guy knows that 🤣...

I would say, at least â…” of Black women have at least one child by 30. This still means there's ~â…“ who don't, which is a large enough pool, but I think the dating pool in anyone's city will reflect that roughly 2 of every 3 30+ sisters you meet, have at least one child...
Truthfully I think at 30, 2/3, across the map, is still conservative. 25-29 is a steep standard deviation and where that "life happens" factor you mentioned gets even the women who may have been careful.

I also don't believe "good women" make it to 23/24 without being cuffed in some fashion, whether marriage or just cohabitation and exclusivity. Hard for most to share a roof for a decade or close to it and not make a kid.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Then tattoos are so garbage. I remember a dime in college got a big tattoo across her chest. Facepalmed and shook my head, straight streets status.

I'm not even against tattoos 100%, if they enhance your look, then cool
That's the thing tho, they never do.

I don't know about you but I can personally say I've never seen a pair of jiggling yams that I thought needed a bumper sticker to enhance the view.

Same thing with breasts, thighs stomach or back.

I've seen women who look great in spite of whatever ink they've got, but never did I think it made them look better.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’d holla at shorty in the orange too… 3 baby daddies aside.

Edit: Man… i just looked at her IG. Them baby daddies ain’t in her life so I’ll just have to eat that :russ:

Ish from the Joe Budden podcast must really fukk with this show… my nikka in the likes… :lolbron:

Wasted potential. Shorty bad