Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
fukk that bytch..she egg on alotta the bullshyt by having people pop a ballon just off looks knowing how that can go off rip..

She a instigator if you pay attention but then try to kill it once the dude start going there with the broad that she put the battery in back to be disrespectful..

Example: a girl might say “he’s not my type” after she pop a ballon..

In most exchanges people would hear that and keep it moving..

Arlette will ask the girl “WHY is he not your type, WHAT ABOUt HIM makes him not your type”

How is that constructive, that’s only going to get someone feelings hurt or have them ready to say something back..

She also married that Afro beat African for bread and he bankrolling her whole YouTube career..this is a upper class kept woman using people for entertainment
Somebody on here dye say her husband looks like a Nigerian scammer :mjlol:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
fukk that bytch..she egg on alotta the bullshyt by having people pop a ballon just off looks knowing how that can go off rip..

She a instigator if you pay attention but then try to kill it once the dude start going there with the broad that she put the battery in back to be disrespectful..

Example: a girl might say “he’s not my type” after she pop a ballon..

In most exchanges people would hear that and keep it moving..

Arlette will ask the girl “WHY is he not your type, WHAT ABOUt HIM makes him not your type”

How is that constructive, that’s only going to get someone feelings hurt or have them ready to say something back..

She also married that Afro beat African for bread and he bankrolling her whole YouTube career..this is a upper class kept woman using people for entertainment
I saw straight through the premise when a dude said a lady outfit looked like it was from Shein and she started giggling.

I sat there looking at my screen like up until 3 episodes ago this host lady looked like she was an Ambassador for Shein.

Also her hosting style is lazy and just passive sneak dissing

'Tell us ur name and where ur from and why u popped ur ballon' x10

Add in 1 or 2

'And what exactly about his shoes didn't u like'

The ones before this were more authentic, people didn't need to lro.pted to say what they were or weren't feeling they just said it with their chest and kept it moving.

I got bored of this show quickly, some of the ones in other countries are hilarious though because they are more spontaneous.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I saw straight through the premise when a dude said a lady outfit looked like it was from Shein and she started giggling.

I sat there looking at my screen like up until 3 episodes ago this host lady looked like she was an Ambassador for Shein.

Add in 1 or 2

The ones before this were more authentic, people didn't need to lro.pted to say what they were or weren't feeling they just said it with their chest and kept it moving.

I got bored of this show quickly, some of the ones in other countries are hilarious though because they are more spontaneous.

I agree the host seems very lazy. And she does seem to sneak diss especially towards the men. But it’s all for content so who cares. All parties involved know what this is.

I said it seems like she’s trying to get chose even though she’s married.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Everyone on this episode are lame. These chicks with multiple babies by multiple men having dumb expectations and standards.

This dude is lame going back and forth with these women. The chick popped their balloon, move on, breh! :pachaha:

He was on some “ I’m from the ghetto of New Orleans, no matter what happens you get a clean slate with me”. And then proceeds to lecture the women about their bad choices :mjlol:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Add in 1 or 2

Add in 1 or 2

Trouble Link. “Walk with grace”

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d holla at shorty in the orange too… 3 baby daddies aside.

Edit: Man… i just looked at her IG. Them baby daddies ain’t in her life so I’ll just have to eat that :russ:

Ish from the Joe Budden podcast must really fukk with this show… my nikka in the likes… :lolbron:

She looks a lot diff than on the show

On the show she looked cute asf remind me of a chick I fked wit, no kids but crazy asf