Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That 2nd chick was a fukking complete airhead and MAD disrespectful too. Arlette needs to check some of that shyt cause when she called son gay that was wild af. I can't believe she even got a match.
Dude look like gay migos, you see he took that shyt off. Social engineering at its best tho :obama:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Got me o
That 2nd chick literally said she wants her man to pay for her AND her friends. It wasn't about her being young. She was even immature FOR HER AGE. She acted like she was 16. She doesnt belong on this type of show at all. Arlette is also fukked up for letting her get away with that gay shyt and even adding on to it by asking him. Wtf was that? Arlette can be messy af sometimes. Laughing in nikkas face n all that. That 4th chick was literally stupid. And I'm hearing she's a lesbian. Wasted everyone's time.
You got me on that one. However, she is indeed very smashable as long as you push the right buttons. I've dealt with these at that age. We are talking strictly smashing, not dating. These birds who talk the talk are still getting smashable by SOMEBODY.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Got me o

You got me on that one. However, she is indeed very smashable as long as you push the right buttons. I've dealt with these at that age. We are talking strictly smashing, not dating. These birds who talk the talk are still getting smashable by SOMEBODY.
Of course she's smashable. She's a thot. Lol.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Dude look like gay migos, you see he took that shyt off. Social engineering at its best tho :obama:

That shirt did look ridiculous. And it looked like he had on some big ol shoes. When you come out looking weird, you’re gonna immediately turn off a good percentage of the women. But then again, you might find the one who matches your weirdness…

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps
In this market this is what it takes for many people to leave and stay out of the nest.
Yeah I know but if everyone has 3 jobs to get by how the fukk you supposed to have all this dating money lmao

All of these people come off as too busy for one another, but instead they act too superior to one another.

It's just something I keep noticing when everyone gives their bio and then rejects someone else

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah I know but if everyone has 3 jobs to get by how the fukk you supposed to have all this dating money lmao

All of these people come off as too busy for one another, but instead they act too superior to one another.

It's just something I keep noticing when everyone gives their bio and then rejects someone else
They don't, which is why 50/50 debates weigh so heavily. And the "people" doing this are one half of the species.
y'all like smaller arlette more or the current version? :jbhmm:

:comeon: anything above 140 and these niqqas start counting cheeseburgers