Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I know just as well you know your point. We're both speculating. It's already apparent that "local talent" hasn't been the backbone of the show for at least half of its episodes at this point. Asking who cares if Californians aren't going to Houston is the same as asking who cares it Texans aren't going to Phoenix. The nexus point simply shifts.

The original point was about filtering out clout chasers who are going to fly in from anywhere on the map to get their 15 seconds.

I disagree. The nexus point is to find as many people in a city who are willing to seriously date on a dating show. The show started out with much more local people. By episode 10 we were openly talking in here about how they're going to run out of black people in Arizona just based off numbers and would need to go to a city with a higher black population. As they expanded to fly-ins, we began to see an influx of clout chasers.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I disagree. The nexus point is to find as many people in a city who are willing to seriously date on a dating show. The show started out with much more local people. By episode 10 we were openly talking in here about how they're going to run out of black people in Arizona just based off numbers and would need to go to a city with a higher black population. As they expanded to fly-ins, we began to see an influx of clout chasers.
I never said the show didn't start out with more local people, talking about episode 10 when we're on 26 proves my point, it's been non-locals for over half the series. You're simply asking to restart the cycle. And still, clout chasers will be in/flying in to Houston also. The show is past the point of "locals only" in whatever city.

Do you know the definition of a nexus point?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
45 minutes in.....

The producers intentionally chose men with no kids eliminate the possibility of their balloons being popped for that reason.

1st woman calling guy combative. She pulled that out of her arse. She couldn't handle a man expressing his own reservations.

2nd girl. I'm in the minority here. I just chalk it up to her being young.

"Is he someone that's your type?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Maybe it's because he popped it for me"......gotta give her credit for that. Prolly the first to be honest about that. She didn't even really come off as one of those "you have to do this for me" types...despite her crude assessments of some of them.

The guy she picked knew how to exactly how get past the superficial and strike.

3rd chick was dull as a doorknob. A man would have to initiate every single idea and plan for activities/fun when with her.

4th chick is a "2 for $20 at Applebee's" away. Definitely a Netflix and chill/smoke/drink on the first night type if you play your cards right.

:mjlol:@ dude removing the "Michael Jackson" shirt and hoping it would get him better results. Dude was like "F**k this, I'm changing up." :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
45 minutes in.....

The producers intentionally chose men with no kids eliminate the possibility of their balloons being popped for that reason.

1st woman calling guy combative. She pulled that out of her arse. She couldn't handle a man expressing his own reservations.

2nd girl. I'm in the minority here. I just chalk it up to her being young.

"Is he someone that's your type?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Maybe it's because he popped it for me"......gotta give her credit for that. Prolly the first to be honest about that. She didn't even really come off as one of those "you have to do this for me" types...despite her crude assessments of some of them.

The guy she picked knew how to exactly how get past the superficial and strike.

3rd chick was dull as a doorknob. A man would have to initiate every single idea and plan for activities/fun when with her.

4th chick is a "2 for $20 at Applebee's" away. Definitely a Netflix and chill/smoke/drink on the first night type if you play your cards right.

:mjlol:@ dude removing the "Michael Jackson" shirt and hoping it would get him better results. Dude was like "F**k this, I'm changing up." :mjlol:
That 2nd chick literally said she wants her man to pay for her AND her friends. It wasn't about her being young. She was even immature FOR HER AGE. She acted like she was 16. She doesnt belong on this type of show at all. Arlette is also fukked up for letting her get away with that gay shyt and even adding on to it by asking him. Wtf was that? Arlette can be messy af sometimes. Laughing in nikkas face n all that. That 4th chick was literally stupid. And I'm hearing she's a lesbian. Wasted everyone's time.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I never said the show didn't start out with more local people, talking about episode 10 when we're on 26 proves my point, it's been non-locals for over half the series. You're simply asking to restart the cycle. And still, clout chasers will be in/flying in to Houston also. The show is past the point of "locals only" in whatever city.

Do you know the definition of a nexus point?
We are talking in circles. My entire point is to restart the cycle so that your entire pool isn’t filled with clout chasers. They are clearly desperate for regular people. If any of yall applied to be on the show right now you’d get on asap.

Will there still be clout chasers applying? Absolutely. Will some still get on? Sure. But now they can probably do a better job of weeding them out if they can have more regular people apply too. And we won’t have to watch whole episodes of people flying in to be on a dating show and talking about how they don’t want to do long distance dating or waiting until the end of every game to pop their balloon so they can have the most screen time.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
The fake Zoe Kravitz might be the biggest airhead they've ever had. Every single thing she said was dumb.

Lol is that the 22 year old in the green dress?

She said she wanted to be married with kids and a house by 24. I wonder if these young hoes believe themselves when they talk? She knows good and well she about to thot it up until 35. It's hard enough getting women in their 30s to be serious and settle down these days. Believing a 24 year old is crazy.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Dudes gonna disagree with me but if you under 25 and body already look like chick 1 and 3…I’m saving myself the trouble. I see the writing on the wall :hubie:

And don’t tell me your ass be in the gym :camby:
1 cheeseburger away at 23 is crazy

That ain't no cuffing material

jay83

Superstar
Daps
That 2nd chick literally said she wants her man to pay for her AND her friends. It wasn't about her being young. She was even immature FOR HER AGE. She acted like she was 16. She doesnt belong on this type of show at all. Arlette is also fukked up for letting her get away with that gay shyt and even adding on to it by asking him. Wtf was that? Arlette can be messy af sometimes. Laughing in nikkas face n all that. That 4th chick was literally stupid. And I'm hearing she's a lesbian. Wasted everyone's time.

She’s very messy. Also no way if it was the other way around she’d allow that. But they are there to go viral. Those contestants need to know she’s not your friend. She is there to sell the show and get views. Even at your expense.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We don’t do Arlette slander in here. She’s perfect. :ufdup:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We are talking in circles. My entire point is to restart the cycle so that your entire pool isn’t filled with clout chasers. They are clearly desperate for regular people. If any of yall applied to be on the show right now you’d get on asap.

Will there still be clout chasers applying. Absolutely. But now they can probably do a better job of weeding them out if they can have more regular people apply too.
We're talking in circles because you refuse to believe reality, which is that the show has become too popular for this notion that you have. A "reset" is a very short-lived adjustment and the less likely occurrence.

Your idealism was more realistic somewhere between episode 10 and 15. Too late now. A new city doesn't stop a Coli niqqa from getting in the show.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We're talking in circles because you refuse to believe reality, which is that the show has become too popular for this notion that you have. A "reset" is a very short-lived adjustment and the less likely occurrence.

Your idealism was more realistic somewhere between episode 10 and 15. Too late now. A new city doesn't stop a Coli niqqa from getting in the show.
:snoop: