Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Stop talking and set it up.
:russell:

You're the tough guy internet incel so you can set it up and hit my dm to catch a flight and crash out since you initiated the empty threats and talking about taking lives because i made a factual statement about your hatred and inability to get women:dead:

Anything else is pathetic internet troll shyt, which is what you’re good at. Stop ruining the thread with your contrarian takes. We’re discussing male and female dynamics here, which you have absolutely no experience with..

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@Astroslik this is my last time directly addressing you in anything that is not a DM.

A person who has been in an actual relationship cannot have "no experience" as you keep trying to pass as fact. I am not the only person on this site who is able to understand the state of the dating market without playing the game for the sake of it when we all know it's garbage. A man in his mid-30s should not care this much about who another man is or isn't fuçking. You choose to focus specifically on me for a personal vendetta.

All of this shìt because you are vindictive and catty enough to replace all the hoe ass women in your family's feminine energy, over a "you like skinny bìtches" joke from years ago. We did not agree on everything before, but that the clear turning point in seeing red when it comes to me.

You are the one who surfaces every few months talking shìt. I don't have to initiate anything. Catch the flight. This isn't "tough talk". Unless you are an alt account for a mod, there is nothing you can do to stop me from posting about this topic. Absolutely nothing, other than physically attempt to end my ability to type, or my life.

If you are not willing to try that, then it isn't, and shouldn't be that important to you whether I speak in dating or not. Can't stand me being in any thread about women? Be the superior man you believe you are and force me to stop.

We know that won't happen so simply shut the fuçk up.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
@Astroslik this is my last time directly addressing you in anything that is not a DM.

A person who has been in an actual relationship cannot have "no experience" as you keep trying to pass as fact. I am not the only person on this site who is able to understand the state of the dating market without playing the game for the sake of it when we all know it's garbage. A man in his mid-30s should not care this much about who another man is or isn't fuçking. You choose to focus specifically on me for a personal vendetta.

All of this shìt because you are vindictive and catty enough to replace all the hoe ass women in your family's feminine energy, over a "you like skinny bìtches" joke from years ago. We did not agree on everything before, but that the clear turning point in seeing red when it comes to me.

You are the one who surfaces every few months talking shìt. I don't have to initiate anything. Catch the flight. This isn't "tough talk". Unless you are an alt account for a mod, there is nothing you can do to stop me from posting about this topic. Absolutely nothing, other than physically attempt to end my ability to type, or my life.

If you are not willing to try that, then it isn't, and shouldn't be that important to you whether I speak in dating or not. Can't stand me being in any thread about women? Be the superior man you believe you are and force me to stop.

We know that won't happen so simply shut the fuçk up.

:russell:long winded and a fukking loser.