Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is where we're fundamentally divergent. I'm not understanding how the pool isn't already broad when participants are coming from all over the country. At this point non-Arizona natives are the dominant group.
I think you misunderstood my use of the word "broaden". I mean broaden in the sense that it will increase the number of people, not increase the diversity of the people geographically. If they filmed in Houston, you would still get all the people who were willing to fly to Arizona, but now you're getting a LOT of people from Texas who wouldn't fly to Arizona for the show but would gladly drive to Houston to be on it. You're also, I'm sure, picking up some people across the US who may not have wanted to fly to Arizona but wouldn't mind flying to Houston to do the show as well.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
She looks like a young Regina Hall. Almost to the T. It’s probably the eyes and accent. Speaking of that, is that. Harlem accent? Or is it non FBA? She’s nice.
brenda-meeks-brenda.gif
I'd bet money she's Haitian.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dudes gonna disagree with me but if you under 25 and body already look like chick 1 and 3…I’m saving myself the trouble. I see the writing on the wall :hubie:

And don’t tell me your ass be in the gym :camby:
Yea, women tend to hit serious weight gain around 25 and get their "grown woman body"... third chick body is tighter than chick 1 though. She just got a big butt.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think you misunderstood my use of the word "broaden". I mean broaden in the sense that it will increase the number of people, not increase the diversity of the people geographically. If they filmed in Houston, you would still get all the people who were willing to fly to Arizona, but now you're getting a LOT of people from Texas who wouldn't fly to Arizona for the show but would gladly drive to Houston to be on it. You're also, I'm sure, picking up some people across the US who may not have wanted to fly to Arizona but wouldn't mind flying to Houston to do the show as well.
I'm not misunderstanding anything. The number of people isn't increasing with a location change. This logic can apply to any city and simply shift the paradigm. Now Californians/Vegas folks ain't flying to Houston instead of Texans not flying to Phoenix (which they actually are at a decent clip).

The results will be the same.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Third shorty deleted a pic of her in a bikini after she told dude to look her up for having a clean IG. :russ:

In all fairness, it was still tasteful. No shots of her butt or anything...
Yoooo I pepped that too, it was like an orangeish one-piece, right? She's not slick lmao but she still looks decent. That birth control whipping her ass with the weight gain though.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm not misunderstanding anything. The number of people isn't increasing with a location change. This logic can apply to any city and simply shift the paradigm. Now Californians/Vegas folks ain't flying to Houston instead of Texans not flying to Phoenix (which they actually are at a decent clip).

The results will be the same.
Bro, how do you know that? The reason they need to move is because they've dried up the local talent. So who cares if Arizona and LA aren't going to Houston. You're moving to tap into untapped talent that can't/won't travel for whatever reason. There are plenty of people who I'm sure would do the show and just don't have the means/time/circumstances to fly to Arizona for a weekend.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bro, how do you know that? The reason they need to move is because they've dried up the local talent. So who cares if Arizona and LA aren't going to Houston. You're moving to tap into untapped talent that can't/won't travel for whatever reason. There are plenty of people who I'm sure would do the show and just don't have the means/time/circumstances to fly to Arizona for a weekend.
I know just as well you know your point. We're both speculating. It's already apparent that "local talent" hasn't been the backbone of the show for at least half of its episodes at this point. Asking who cares if Californians aren't going to Houston is the same as asking who cares it Texans aren't going to Phoenix. The nexus point simply shifts.

The original point was about filtering out clout chasers who are going to fly in from anywhere on the map to get their 15 seconds.