Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That shirt did look ridiculous. And it looked like he had on some big ol shoes. When you come out looking weird, you’re gonna immediately turn off a good percentage of the women. But then again, you might find the one who matches your weirdness…
Them shoes was mad bread. Regardless it doesn't give her the right to be rude like that. shyt was wild disrespectful.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Can't see it and don't care to.

Edit: I do know he's offended as an Olive Oyl body loving ass niqqa and has held a grudge for like 3 years because of it. Every few months he needs to prove something to himself by bothering me. So unless he's ready to lose or take life trying to replicate this energy in person he's not getting my attention.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Can't see it and don't care to.

Edit: I do know he's offended as an Olive Oyl body loving ass niqqa and has held a grudge for like 3 years because of it. Every few months he needs to prove something to himself by bothering me. So unless he's ready to lose or take life trying to replicate this energy in person he's not getting my attention.
Ugly Fatboy, I have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re not important enough to hold a grudge over for three years, I just peeped your pathetic pattern of posts recently. You’re a loser and an incel and these empty threats online are just exactly that empty threats. Keep the fake tough guy shyt at home. This is why men who don’t get p*ssy are dangerous to be around and typically have psychological issues. Ready to crash out and risk your life over comments on a Internet, forum.

You have absolutely no credibility when it comes to female and male dynamics. You don’t get p*ssy and no woman wants to be around some negative ass contrarian like yourself. nikka just complains and bytches about female Nature all day on this forum…peak tier pathetic

Last edited: