Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Felt sorry for the last chick in the black, she wasn’t getting picked for nothin.

Orange chick is fine, but you can tell she still has a temper/attitude problem by the way she answers questions. I don’t think she smiled the entire episode even wehn she got picked lol

First dude was obviously one of those gay church dudes that play the piano on sunday looking for a beard. Really don’t understand how these women didn’t pop as soo as he came walking out like Donald Duck
Every last one of them complimented his outfit. I was so confused cause it was basic as fukk.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Some of them like gay men. When I hung out with my cousins and his group of friends, one dude, that was clearly day got propositions from many women. They like the feminine man or the manly man, not the in betweens
One of my cousins is openly bisexual. He's a good looking breh and makes good money. He mostly fukks with women but sometimes he'll mess with trannies or those super feminine dudes. Dude still pulls women even though he's open about his sexuality. That's one reason why I think a lot of sisters are getting these stds because they're messing with gay/bisexual men even though they know that they're gay. :francis:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That attraction shyt is a game changer for women just as much as for men. A woman will forget her “list” and all that other shyt if the breh makes her loins moist just off looks.
This is why the cable guy, landscaper, trainer, etc.....get to smash these single female homeowners on the regular.

The polar opposite of what their demands are on social media.

The game never changes.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
She’s got a goofy side too looking at her instagram.
i mean the neck tattoo a huge red flag. like what type a hoodrat shyt is that in 2020s? a neck tat on an attractive woman is crazy work. she had no machinations of a career? probably in the streets unless she had he own business. usually hoes get neck tats.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeaaa...they gotta do a job of vetting these women (and dudes). I know they trying to help people out...but some people are beyond help. There's no reason that girl with the pink hair from the earlier episode should've made it on the show :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
First girl was pretty
Dread was nice
Third was nice
I thought the first 4 chicks were nice, then you had the two duds in the black dress and I forgot who the last chick was. Still think that fit chick with the locs was top tier, but her talking about she “doesn’t want to work hard” when she has a regular 9 to 5 and consistently working out was pretty funny.