Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The first dude getting no pops is the most confounding thing I've ever seen on this show :dwillhuh:
I think some women wanted to hear him out because he did seem cultured some and some of his interests aligned with theirs.

His posture did give off a major red flag. But like I said before....I seen feminine and sassy men even back since high school attract women of all races.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Everything about him radiated gay or bisexual but clearly all those women just looked at him like a well kept easy going man lmao. Meanwhile, he daintily walked out there back arched and slightly tooted, spoke in a fairly feminine tone, and had extra attention to the woman’s shoes and style in general :mjlol:
He still able to attract women....he also had a child so that let's u know women are letting him shoot up the club.

With his posture, he looks like he gets his club shot up.

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Cliffs
-she flew back to Ohio w/ him after the show
-he goes to Boston to visit her
-they travel to martha's vineyard
-he plans a trip to Florida but she backs out
-he ghosts her afterwards
-he complains about not receiving enough affection

From what I put together It sounds like she didn't give it up

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Cliffs
-she flew back to Ohio w/ him after the show
-he goes to Boston to visit her
-they travel to martha's vineyard
-he plans a trip to Florida but she backs out
-he ghosts her afterwards
-he complains about not receiving enough affection

From what I put together It sounds like she didn't give it up
It's hard to be successful in long distance relationships....she a real attractive sista and he kinda has azzhole qualities but u gotta be in the area of ur partner.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He still able to attract women....he also had a child so that let's u know women are letting him shoot up the club.

With his posture, he looks like he gets his club shot up.
Speaking of which…asking a group of women what their spirit animal is before asking how they feel about him having an 18 month old kid is diabolical :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If ya’ll pause when the 3rd dude walks out and peep the female reactions/facial expressions

Vs

When the last dude came out…:wow:

You can see the girl in all red close her eyes, shake her head and whisper “no” at how unattracted she was to him. :francis: Borderline disgust.:picard:

3rd guy really fukked shyt up for the last 2 guys…they stood no chance. Even when the cac/mixed chick tried to blow up his spot and call him a thirst trapper/vain, them chicks was still wet and choosin. :ohlawd:

Which proves, for the billionth time, that when it comes to women, attraction is everything. Nothing else matters.

And not like the “you’re attractive” type of attraction…but like the “smiling, fumbling of words, intense eye contact” type of attraction.

He even mentioned it when he popped shorty in the pink’s balloon. She had lust in her eyes hence why her eye contact with him was strong.
Nothing else matters

Homie tall
Buff
Tats
Braids

Them hoes gon choose