Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
:pachaha: real talk this a good analysis, .....Way more times than not women gonna tense up and fold around a breh they are truly attracted too...Difference is the show gives structure compared to the club, events or just out in public...

#4, 5 and 6 where def tryna challenge and humble breh esp 5 the lil brite skin bxtch was sneaky wit it but breh handled it well......But yeah this what some women do when they know they can't compete or at least tell themselves they can't, it was clear breh was locked in on the first three who happened to the most attractive out the bunch...

Buy yeahh as goofy and unserious as this show can be you def can learn and get inside scoop in the nature of attraction...
You could see their faces light up when he was walking out before the camera turned to show the audience watching at home height and physique matter T Pindell filmed a couple episodes of PTB and he said men have told him they won’t go on his version of the show because they’re short

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
#6 in the line up wanted the third breh to humble himself because physically he’s every woman’s Alpha type but when the other men who weren’t as attractive physically and more beta walked out she popped her balloon their interaction is the reason why the manisphere and man vs women debates on YouTube will never go away
This bytch was lowkey obsessed with him. :gucci:

“We follow each other”

“You do a lot of thirst trapping”

“You pin the comments though”

Y’all not in a relationship. :mjtf:

I wouldn't want anything to do with this bytch if she knew my entire social media presence before I even spoke a word to her

And I guarantee he never looked at her IG when he added her. :dead:

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
The reality is that when women complain about dating, it's mostly because #3 they have to share with a bunch of women lol while overlooking everyone else

This.

But women won’t tell men this because they know if they do, they won’t end up getting saved by a sucker/simp.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
For sure shawty was choosin heavy on breh and she was the best looking by far..She actually came off the most sensible and humble imo…

Made it no secret she felt some type of way when he popped :mjlol: ..

She was pretty much a lay up for breh but of course in typical nxgga logic he go for the challenge:mjlol:
She’s got a goofy side too looking at her instagram.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Felt sorry for the last chick in the black, she wasn’t getting picked for nothin.

Orange chick is fine, but you can tell she still has a temper/attitude problem by the way she answers questions. I don’t think she smiled the entire episode even wehn she got picked lol

First dude was obviously one of those gay church dudes that play the piano on sunday looking for a beard. Really don’t understand how these women didn’t pop as soo as he came walking out like Donald Duck

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Felt sorry for the last chick in the black, she wasn’t getting picked for nothin.

Orange chick is fine, but you can tell she still has a temper/attitude problem by the way she answers questions. I don’t think she smiled the entire episode even wehn she got picked lol

First dude was obviously one of those gay church dudes that play the piano on sunday looking for a beard. Really don’t understand how these women didn’t pop as soo as he came walking out like Donald Duck
I noticed that as well, like, literally the entire episode I don’t remember seeing her teeth once :laff: She’s attractive but that was def something to notice. Kind of reminded me of that chick a couple episodes ago that was getting roasted due to her heels then changes shoes like 4 times. Was very attracted but had such a subdued personality.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Naw, I could see Arlette doing it but her Husband is African African, I don't see him doing that lol.
Was thinking the same thing. Plus they were definitely Christian leaning in the earlier episodes. That’s gonna be a murky water to tread if they continue to get bigger. You can easily explain why you don’t want white contestants but any reasoning for not wanting to do a gay/lesbian episode here and there will be looked at sideways.