Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i just know tht politics question would have had all those girls popping they balloons if it wasn’t THAT dude :mjlol:

I don’t even know why she asked that when she knew deep down inside she wasn’t gonna pop regardless of his answer… :heh:

He coulda said he is a trump supporter and i bet she still wouldn’t have popped…

The powers of bein an attractive man… :wow:

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
All these women trying to excuse the women having multiple children by multiple men on this reunion show. :snoop: The nerve of that girl with three different children by three different men saying a real man will step up. :francis:
Do they know how much confusion it is to pick up and start playing someone else's saved game...now imagine 3 sequels and you playing them all at the same time..... @CouldntBeMeTho

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

mixed lookin shawty who was second to last in the lineup reminded me of these feminist type of chicks at Howard—felt like she came on the show just to pop and feel “empowered”.

last dude up there wearing colored contacts :mjlol:

the last shawty in line wearing the black dress… she couldn’t tell buddy wasn’t feeling her? she sashayed all the way to the front just to get Crushed like that :no:. she had a rough night, no one was feeling her

Hot pink dress, multi colored dress, orange silk and all red with the bow are TOUGH!!!!!!!

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The colorful dress chick is a bit spaced out, but I dont need her to be smart with a body like that.
Anybody looking to start a family should be asking to her sign a few forms though.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I thought the first 4 chicks were nice, then you had the two duds in the black dress and I forgot who the last chick was. Still think that fit chick with the locs was top tier, but her talking about she “doesn’t want to work hard” when she has a regular 9 to 5 and consistently working out was pretty funny.
She's doing it because it's the interim until a man idealistically comes and gives her a soft life, the majority of women want this and if they're under 30 it's the new expectation they'll verbally express.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even know why she asked that when she knew deep down inside she wasn’t gonna pop regardless of his answer… :heh:

He coulda said he is a trump supporter and i bet she still wouldn’t have popped…

The powers of bein an attractive man… :wow:
He coulda been like "I'm a big video gamehead", it would have made zero difference.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
That attraction shyt is a game changer for women just as much as for men. A woman will forget her “list” and all that other shyt if the breh makes her loins moist just off looks.
Real shyt....some think women don't value looks but they do. Also, that tall basketball dude with tight jeans is a smooth talker and women like that too. But imagine if u had a smooth mouthpiece AND the face/body....automatic cheat code.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
One of my cousins is openly bisexual. He's a good looking breh and makes good money. He mostly fukks with women but sometimes he'll mess with trannies or those super feminine dudes. Dude still pulls women even though he's open about his sexuality. That's one reason why I think a lot of sisters are getting these stds because they're messing with gay/bisexual men even though they know that they're gay. :francis:
This...plus it's a shortage of dateable, gainfully employed, attractive heterosexual men outchea.

Women complain about this all the time. But men complain about lack of dateable eligible women as well.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The first dude getting no pops is the most confounding thing I've ever seen on this show :dwillhuh:
Everything about him radiated gay or bisexual but clearly all those women just looked at him like a well kept easy going man lmao. Meanwhile, he daintily walked out there back arched and slightly tooted, spoke in a fairly feminine tone, and had extra attention to the woman’s shoes and style in general :mjlol: