Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
first dude was a ATL classic was standing like he got his bussy blown the previous night
The fact that every single woman couldn’t figure out he was more than likely gay or bi was too damn funny. As soon as he popped up my wife said “why his back arched like that 🤨🤨?” And then he had the nerve to reveal his 18 month old kid at the very end. That was a total waste of 20 minutes lmao

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

mixed lookin shawty who was second to last in the lineup reminded me of these feminist type of chicks at Howard—felt like she came on the show just to pop and feel “empowered”.

last dude up there wearing colored contacts :mjlol:

the last shawty in line wearing the black dress… she couldn’t tell buddy wasn’t feeling her? she sashayed all the way to the front just to get Crushed like that :no:. she had a rough night, no one was feeling her

Watching that segment it looked like dude realized he was about to settle and basically said “nah I’m good” :laff: But it’s true though, the last two women with their balloons unpopped were by far the worst ones, especially the one with the lighter skinned one in the long black dress. Personality wise she reminded me of the short frumpy pink-haired chick from one of the first episodes :hhh:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
#6 in the line up wanted the third breh to humble himself because physically he’s every woman’s Alpha type but when the other men who weren’t as attractive physically and more beta walked out she popped her balloon their interaction is the reason why the manisphere and man vs women debates on YouTube will never go away

Daps
Reppin
South London
If ya’ll pause when the 3rd dude walks out and peep the female reactions/facial expressions

Vs

When the last dude came out…:wow:

You can see the girl in all red close her eyes, shake her head and whisper “no” at how unattracted she was to him. :francis: Borderline disgust.:picard:

3rd guy really fukked shyt up for the last 2 guys…they stood no chance. Even when the cac/mixed chick tried to blow up his spot and call him a thirst trapper/vain, them chicks was still wet and choosin. :ohlawd:

Which proves, for the billionth time, that when it comes to women, attraction is everything. Nothing else matters.

And not like the “you’re attractive” type of attraction…but like the “smiling, fumbling of words, intense eye contact” type of attraction.

He even mentioned it when he popped shorty in the pink’s balloon. She had lust in her eyes hence why her eye contact with him was strong.

Bruh LMAO.

They were finished for the day, home time lolol.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The fact that every single woman couldn’t figure out he was more than likely gay or bi was too damn funny. As soon as he popped up my wife said “why his back arched like that 🤨🤨?” And then he had the nerve to reveal his 18 month old kid at the very end. That was a total waste of 20 minutes lmao
Some of them like gay men. When I hung out with my cousins and his group of friends, one dude, that was clearly day got propositions from many women. They like the feminine man or the manly man, not the in betweens

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Also, these type of videos are great insight to female nature cuz they show you how women are around men they’re attracted to versus men they aren’t attracted to.

For example:

Facial expressions - They won’t really smile and if they do, its because things are awkward and they don’t know how else to react. They’ll be serious and emotionless for the most part.

Speech - the manner in which they talk to you will be confident, unflinching, firm and sometimes condescending. They won’t be nervous, soft spoken, stutter, etc. They’ll talk to you in a way that’ll get you to qualify yourself to her unconsciously rather than her being playful and bantering back with you.

Body language - closed off.

Eye contact - its there. But its the, i’m confident enough to look into your eyes because i kno nothin is gonna happen. vs
lookin at you then lookin away cuz you’re shy or intensely staring and basically tellin you, i wanna throat you.

:pachaha: real talk this a good analysis, .....Way more times than not women gonna tense up and fold around a breh they are truly attracted too...Difference is the show gives structure compared to the club, events or just out in public...

#6 in the line up wanted the third breh to humble himself because physically he’s every woman’s Alpha type but when the other men who weren’t as attractive physically and more beta walked out she popped her balloon their interaction is the reason why the manisphere and man vs women debates on YouTube will never go away

#4, 5 and 6 where def tryna challenge and humble breh esp 5 the lil brite skin bxtch was sneaky wit it but breh handled it well......But yeah this what some women do when they know they can't compete or at least tell themselves they can't, it was clear breh was locked in on the first three who happened to the most attractive out the bunch...

Buy yeahh as goofy and unserious as this show can be you def can learn and get inside scoop in the nature of attraction...