ARIKA - Fighting Layer EX [PS4] 2018 release

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I know but still Phil spencer saying he's never going to give up on Japan. You can't let shyt like this slip by if your trying to be competitive in that area or you have an interest there. But I get it there weak on that side of the world but providing the same Japanese games that are on the dominant platform in that area doesn't help either.

people saw this coming.

like isn't the Crash remastered PS4 only?

since the EX games were always on playstation this isn't even a surprise.

ARIKA had ties to SONY.

seeing EX on XBOX would be strange af

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people saw this coming.

like isn't the Crash remastered PS4 only?

since the EX games were always on playstation this isn't even a surprise.

ARIKA had ties to SONY.

seeing EX on XBOX would be strange af

Nah I think Crash is coming out eventually to steam and Xbox. It's only a timed exclusive for PS4. Even though they had ties to Sony. Knowing Microsoft they probably had no interest this ip because it wasn't a racer or a gotdamn shooter.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I have a ps4 so this aint bias.

But ps4 seems to be a bad console for fighters. Tekken actually runs better on the Xbone, and also is much better on PC. PC is also much better for ArcSys games. Ps4 somehow adds more input delay due to shoddy hardware.

I hope this game comes to PC too.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

Long ass gameplay video

Nice one mate:salute:
They need to get rid of the old EX hit sounds and the character fall sound. Secondly needs to add more win poses. Lastly, they need to bring back side-step back like Fighting Layer the stages are too big for it to be only limited to 2.5D platform.