ARIKA - Fighting Layer EX [PS4] 2018 release

Micron

Pro
Daps
So, I take a break from the game and come back, and they nerfed SkyDancer terribly. I don't care about the nerf to Doubleface, I never particularly cared for people being rewarded for losing, and Babel was always a bit too buff. It's way too easy to prevent people from activating the Super Jump now.

Pullum Purna got toned down a lot. I understand some of the changes, but I don't like the fact that a lot of her old set ups are gone. Tiger Knee kind wind super is ok. Her double jump is pretty useful, a bit ironic that they toned down jump in right before they brought her in.

They toned down Rosso's projectile a lot, but I understand that, because it was flat out abusive in EX2 and EX3. He's still a really solid character, but I find myself missing his meteor combo more than anything else. For some reason I thought disrupt would allow people to activate the old meteor combos, but that definitely isn't the case.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
So, I take a break from the game and come back, and they nerfed SkyDancer terribly. I don't care about the nerf to Doubleface, I never particularly cared for people being rewarded for losing, and Babel was always a bit too buff. It's way too easy to prevent people from activating the Super Jump now.

Pullum Purna got toned down a lot. I understand some of the changes, but I don't like the fact that a lot of her old set ups are gone. Tiger Knee kind wind super is ok. Her double jump is pretty useful, a bit ironic that they toned down jump in right before they brought her in.

They toned down Rosso's projectile a lot, but I understand that, because it was flat out abusive in EX2 and EX3. He's still a really solid character, but I find myself missing his meteor combo more than anything else. For some reason I thought disrupt would allow people to activate the old meteor combos, but that definitely isn't the case.

huge EX fan and all, buy i don't se why you're talking like this game as if it's an actual competitive game. its broken as hell, Sky Dancer is trash now and of course like you said it rewards losers and has nooby inputs. Rosso is trash now imo.

It dawned on me that ARIKA doesn't actually know how to make a fighting game. its fun, nostalgia and its my favorite series from SF even though its not even canon, but still, so much BS in this game.

game could've surpassed the old EX games if Gougi just wasn't in.

if you guys want to play me in this let me know.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
huge EX fan and all, buy i don't se why you're talking like this game as if it's an actual competitive game. its broken as hell, Sky Dancer is trash now and of course like you said it rewards losers and has nooby inputs. Rosso is trash now imo.

It dawned on me that ARIKA doesn't actually know how to make a fighting game. its fun, nostalgia and its my favorite series from SF even though its not even canon, but still, so much BS in this game.

game could've surpassed the old EX games if Gougi just wasn't in.

if you guys want to play me in this let me know.
Is the game worth a buy its on sale now in the psn?