ARIKA - Fighting Layer EX [PS4] 2018 release

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Watched maximillan's video he said Arika doesn't have a publisher for this

Hope this gets crowfunded or a publisher picks this up this looks too piff

I wonder what Arika has been doing all this time? I remember them working on that 3ds fighting game back when the 3ds was bout to drop then they cancelled it

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Watched maximillan's video he said Arika doesn't have a publisher for this

Hope this gets crowfunded or a publisher picks this up this looks too piff

I wonder what Arika has been doing all this time? I remember them working on that 3ds fighting game back when the 3ds was bout to drop then they cancelled it

Maybe Namco should be their publisher, remember Arika's 'Fighting Layer' got published by Namco or maybe work something out with Capcom. Indie doesn't seem like a bad idea either.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
That EX soundtrack was so fire. I still listen to it.

Too bad there won't be Capcom characters. Could've had remake of my all-time favorite Street Fighter theme, Strange Sunset :wow:

Hope this game is released just to see Doctrine Dark, Skullomania, D. Mister, etc.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Bullshyt. There actually has been long demand in the fgc for the ex characters alone. They will def buy a game.

Bullshyt based on what? There has been moderate demand for skull-o-mania, but who else on the roster? Secondly, people hated Street Fighter EX when it came out. When I saw it in the arcades it got zero play. Street Fighter EX had a total global sales of 750K with 280K being sold in the North America. It has a 64 metacritic score. People weren't really into the game at all.

Street Fighter doesn't even carry a name like that anymore, and that name won't even be attached to the EX brand anymore.

SF5 only sold 1.4 million, with an additional 100K after the release of the single player mode and additional characters. Compare that to Mortal Kombat 10. Mortal Kombat 10 sold 3 million units (not including the 2 million sold on Xbox or additional amounts sold on PC).

What Arika showed in the Demo looked better than SF5 and much better than KOF14. Looking better means it's probably going to cost more to produce.

KOF14 sold 100K units in North America, and 200K world-wide. Guilty Gear only sold 170K world wide. That's extremely small compared to the nearly 6 millions units of Mortal Kombat 10 sold.

If EX Fighter sells 100k units, that's $6,000,000 gross sales at $60 per unit. Most people would consider that to be too expensive for a game like that too. However to put that into perspective. I was a financial statement auditor for many years. I worked with a lot of small tech development firms and larger firms. A 30-50 person firm of engineers and other supporting professionals, which I consider to be small, is going to cost at least 9 to 14 million just in overhead related to salary and wages. I really doubt that a game like the one presented in the April 1st video would cost less than 6 million to produce especially after overhead costs have been allocated.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Bullshyt based on what? There has been moderate demand for skull-o-mania, but who else on the roster? Secondly, people hated Street Fighter EX when it came out. When I saw it in the arcades it got zero play. Street Fighter EX had a total global sales of 750K with 280K being sold in the North America. It has a 64 metacritic score. People weren't really into the game at all.

Street Fighter doesn't even carry a name like that anymore, and that name won't even be attached to the EX brand anymore.

SF5 only sold 1.4 million, with an additional 100K after the release of the single player mode and additional characters. Compare that to Mortal Kombat 10. Mortal Kombat 10 sold 3 million units (not including the 2 million sold on Xbox or additional amounts sold on PC).

What Arika showed in the Demo looked better than SF5 and much better than KOF14. Looking better means it's probably going to cost more to produce.

KOF14 sold 100K units in North America, and 200K world-wide. Guilty Gear only sold 170K world wide. That's extremely small compared to the nearly 6 millions units of Mortal Kombat 10 sold.

If EX Fighter sells 100k units, that's $6,000,000 gross sales at $60 per unit. Most people would consider that to be too expensive for a game like that too. However to put that into perspective. I was a financial statement auditor for many years. I worked with a lot of small tech development firms and larger firms. A 30-50 person firm of engineers and other supporting professionals, which I consider to be small, is going to cost at least 9 to 14 million just in overhead related to salary and wages. I really doubt that a game like the one presented in the April 1st video would cost less than 6 million to produce especially after overhead costs have been allocated.
Youre gay as fukk :umad:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Does arika own the fighting layer characters like they do the ex ones? If namco and Capcom could get together for a street fighting layer ex game with the crazy ass roster of both, that shyt would be dope.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Does arika own the fighting layer characters like they do the ex ones? If namco and Capcom could get together for a street fighting layer ex game with the crazy ass roster of both, that shyt would be dope.
Fighting Layer was developed by Arika so by default they are owned by Arika.
This image here shows the fighting layer chars on their homepage
image_game1.jpg