ARIKA - Fighting Layer EX [PS4] 2018 release

llt23

All Star
Daps
This is the ultimate issue I take with the game too it's basically the same as the older titles with just a new coat of visual paint. At least when Street Fighter 4 went the reboot route they added new mechanics and characters....

The mechanics here are greatly changed though. The 'gougi' system is something that I've never seen in any fighter. This game you choose between sets of power ups before the match and they activate in match only if you fulfill certain requirements, ie block x amount of times.... I think its really cool since you could pick a set that really fits your style.

And for what its worth I think graphically its good. They have also said the sounds/voices are placeholders for now.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
SHIRASE-fighting-ex-layer-arika.jpg

fighting-ex-layer-beta.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They call it fighting layer ex, but have shown off no fighting layer characters that weren't also in ex

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They call it fighting layer ex, but have shown off no fighting layer characters that weren't also in ex

That not the actual official name of the game.

But it was what i really expected from the jump. Street Fighter EX plus Alpha characters.

Only thing i can think of is maybe Fighting Layer characters will be in,

EX plus Alpha Characters are unlocked from the start and the Fighting Layer characters are unlockable through arcade, story mode or trial? (like in EXPA)

We gonna see Jack, Blair and the Cycloids next (possibly)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That not the actual official name of the game.

But it was what i really expected from the jump. Street Fighter EX plus Alpha characters.

Only thing i can think of is maybe Fighting Layer characters will be in,

EX plus Alpha Characters are unlocked from the start and the Fighting Layer characters are unlockable through arcade, story mode or trial? (like in EXPA)

We gonna see Jack, Blair and the Cycloids next (possibly)
From a promotional standpoint, there would be no point in revealing Fighting Layer characters due to them not being known in the west. But it will make sense if a few fighting layer characters are unlockable, possibly add in two original characters.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just played a bit of the beta this joint is really fun. I never played any of the SF ex games or fighting layer. It has that arcadey ps2 feel when I played it and I mean that in a good way. If this has a decent price and multiple modes it maybe a day 1 cop for me:leon: