Are you a Beta Male if you Wife up a Single Mother and raise her Child?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Happened to my boy's older brother. This broad took him for a ride. She had a child from a one night stand, he wifed her, bought a massive house in the 'burbs. He made well into the $300K range, she quits her job, shyt goes sour. They get divorced, he's stuck w/ alimony, support, a mortgage on a house that's insanely underwater and he lives in a one bedroom apartment on the verge of filing bankruptcy because he got hung out to dry. :skip:

http://therationalmale.com/2012/05/16/hypergamy-doesnt-care/

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:khom:

Actually I was giving a compliment on how you lucked out and hit the lottery with a decent single mom, but since you want to go this route.

Sorry not scorned nor bitter. Your the same midget nikka who hit your beautiful single mom wife and cheated on her Vegas, the same Man who was this close to divorce, spreading the fairytale of his wonderful marriage to a single mom :beli:

During your separation your wife was getting that 6 foot 5 mandigo dikk and you took her back, but hey you married a single mom we know you are used to sloppy seconds

:gladqueen:

blah blah blah. truth is, relationships/marriage is work. you will go through all types of fukked up shyt during a marriage. people are so quick to throw in the towel that marriage seems like a joke now. back in the day, married couples would go through all of the same shyt that you listed that i went through. but they kept it pushing. they got through the trying times to get to the good times. my marriage couldn't be better now. and it was all because of the trials and tribulations that we went through that made our union stronger. but you wouldn't know that because you're too scared to deal with women on a deeper level. you're a bytch, bottom line. i own all of the shyt i did, so you listing them ain't doing shyt :pachaha:. just admit already that you don't like women anymore. you have more negative things to say about women than positive, so it's obvious that you wanna gargle dikks. you can't have a real nikka conversation about love and marriage if your fakkit ass is scared of what a woman MIGHT do to you if you enter in a relationship with them. fukk outta here, lil nikka. go take a nap or something and stay outta grown folks convos....:madjames:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
:comeon: you're just a scorned former simp. since you have been fukked over by so many chicks, now ALL chicks are bad news. fukk outta here. we already know that there are bad apples out here, with or without kids. but contrary to what you think, a large majority of women are stand up chicks. i work around hundreds of them. people let their physical preferences hold too much weight and don't pay enough attention to the rest of the package. that's why nikkas end up like your bitter ass. just kill yourself and get it over with. or get a boyfriend, since women don't do it for you anymore. quit whining, nikka....:why::aicmon:

LOL :stylin::damn::skip::patrice::pachaha: great post!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
blah blah blah. truth is, relationships/marriage is work. you will go through all types of fukked up shyt during a marriage. people are so quick to throw in the towel that marriage seems like a joke now. back in the day, married couples would go through all of the same shyt that you listed that i went through. but they kept it pushing. they got through the trying times to get to the good times. my marriage couldn't be better now. and it was all because of the trials and tribulations that we went through that made our union stronger. but you wouldn't know that because you're too scared to deal with women on a deeper level. you're a bytch, bottom line. i own all of the shyt i did, so you listing them ain't doing shyt :pachaha:. just admit already that you don't like women anymore. you have more negative things to say about women than positive, so it's obvious that you wanna gargle dikks. you can't have a real nikka conversation about love and marriage if your fakkit ass is scared of what a woman MIGHT do to you if you enter in a relationship with them. fukk outta here, lil nikka. go take a nap or something and stay outta grown folks convos....:madjames:

Funny considering I just went on a date a few weeks ago.

Keep spreading your fairytales you pathetic simp, your wife played you and you took her back, you've been spending money on a nikka that aint yours for 15 years and have the nerve to call anyone anything.

You admitted your wife cheated on you but you were such a real man you forgave her and stayed.

The great marriage of a single mom by Steve piffler

I met a broad with a 15 month old son, I dated her and married her. Baby dad came around a lot but nothing happaned :russ:, she cheated on me but I forgave because I'm a real man :usure:. I abused her, and loved her so much I couldn't be loyal for a few days in Las Vegas and got my dikk sucked by a stripper.

What a perfect blissful marriage to a single mom, I even bought a 50,000 dollar car and later sold it because I thought I was getting a divorce.

My wife was playing me on the side I was sharing that broad but I'm a real man its ok. Thankfully not many simps out there like me and did not want to settle down with a broad with two seeds from two different dad's so I lucked out and she came back to me

Wife single mom's and adopt their kids brehs

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Personally, I feel that if you don't have children, you are doing yourself a great disservice wifing a chick with kids.

It's not that they are bad people, it's just that these relationships are very different than your relationships with a woman with no kids.

For starters, she already has a priority in her life that will always come before you. And if you don't have kids, it will be hard for you to understand at times, and you will get frustrated. At least when you have a kid with a woman, you equally view that child as a priority.

And you might help her raise the child... but the moment you do something to her child that she doesn't agree with "You're not the father!" You will be quickly put in your place.

Why would you want to start out like that?

Now if you're okay with that, and don't want kids of your own, then by all means, go ahead and do it. The question isn't can it work, the question is this the type of relationship that you want?

I've dated about 6 women with kids in my lifetime. Each experience was different. But one thing remained consistent: She has responsibilities that will precede the relationship.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Funny considering I just went on a date a few weeks ago.

Keep spreading your fairytales you pathetic simp, your wife played you and you took her back, you've been spending money on a nikka that aint yours for 15 years and have the nerve to call anyone anything.

You admitted your wife cheated on you but you were such a real man you forgave her and stayed.

The great marriage of a single mom by Steve piffler

I met a broad with a 15 month old son, I dated her and married her. Baby dad came around a lot but nothing happaned :russ:, she cheated on me but I forgave because I'm a real man :usure:. I abused her, and loved her so much I couldn't be loyal for a few days in Las Vegas and got my dikk sucked by a stripper.

What a perfect blissful marriage to a single mom, I even bought a 50,000 dollar car and later sold it because I thought I was getting a divorce.

My wife was playing me on the side I was sharing that broad but I'm a real man its ok. Thankfully not many simps out there like me and did not want to settle down with a broad with two seeds from two different dad's so I lucked out and she came back to me

Wife single mom's and adopt their kids brehs

wow....you have been following and taking notes :obama: i don't know that much about anyone on this site, so i must be something special in your eyes. you even have all of my threads archived, probably in a nice folder on your desktop. too bad i'm not a fakkit. i don't respond to men. i'm a red blooded heterosexual male, so i only feel attraction to women. i gotta say tho, it's flattering that you find me so interesting that you keep tabs on me. but unfortunately, i'm gonna have to reject your advances. but keep your head up, you'll find a good man in no time. i'm sure of it...:smugbiden:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wow....you have been following and taking notes :obama: i don't know that much about anyone on this site, so i must be something special in your eyes. you even have all of my threads archived, probably in a nice folder on your desktop. too bad i'm not a fakkit. i don't respond to men. i'm a red blooded heterosexual male, so i only feel attraction to women. i gotta say tho, it's flattering that you find me so interesting that you keep tabs on me. but unfortunately, i'm gonna have to reject your advances. but keep your head up, you'll find a good man in no time. i'm sure of it...:smugbiden:

Just take your L, homosexuality is vile and is a sin.

Your the one living in Atlanta, who knows what your midget ass was cavorting with when your wife wasn't giving you any.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:comeon: you're just a scorned former simp. since you have been fukked over by so many chicks, now ALL chicks are bad news. fukk outta here. we already know that there are bad apples out here, with or without kids. but contrary to what you think, a large majority of women are stand up chicks. i work around hundreds of them. people let their physical preferences hold too much weight and don't pay enough attention to the rest of the package. that's why nikkas end up like your bitter ass. just kill yourself and get it over with. or get a boyfriend, since women don't do it for you anymore. quit whining, nikka....:why::aicmon:

friday-damn-funny-gif.gif

Actually I was giving a compliment on how you lucked out and hit the lottery with a decent single mom, but since you want to go this route.

Sorry not scorned nor bitter. Your the same midget nikka who hit your beautiful single mom wife and cheated on her Vegas, the same Man who was this close to divorce, spreading the fairytale of his wonderful marriage to a single mom :beli:

During your separation your wife was getting that 6 foot 5 mandigo dikk and you took her back, but hey you married a single mom we know you are used to sloppy seconds

:gladqueen:

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Two damaged men going at it w/the gloves off?

jon-popcorn.gif

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just take your L, homosexuality is vile and is a sin.

Your the one living in Atlanta, who knows what your midget ass was cavorting with when your wife wasn't giving you any.

i don't live in atlanta :russ: and there is no L to take. i'm going home to my FAMILY that loves me, a home cooked meal, a clean crib, and some good hot p*ssy when the lights go off.

you are going home to your computer, plenty of fish, JBO, and your hand. and you're canadian, so your fakkit ass opinion doesn't matter anyway,....:shaq2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i don't live in atlanta :russ: and there is no L to take. i'm going home to my FAMILY that loves me, a home cooked meal, a clean crib, and some good hot p*ssy when the lights go off.

you are going home to your computer, plenty of fish, JBO, and your hand. and you're canadian, so your fakkit ass opinion doesn't matter anyway,....:shaq2:

Actually I'm going home to my 4000 Sq foot house, I'll probably order in and just relax for the night, look up airfares for my trip next month, go for a walk the little things in life.

Who cares about old used up single mom puzzy that you weren't even getting last year but some other nygga was while you were still married to her. Who cares about some rented crib, and who cares about some b*stard kid calling you dad.

And I don't pof or jbo, or masterbate. Your th e one who made that 90 day no fap thread midget.

I'm Jamaican but yes I also have my cdn citizenship.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Actually I'm going home to my 4000 Sq foot house, I'll probably order in and just relax for the night, look up airfares for my trip next month, go for a walk the little things in life.

Who cares about old used up single mom puzzy that you weren't even getting last year but some other nygga was while you were still married to her. Who cares about some rented crib, and who cares about some b*stard kid calling you dad.

And I don't pof or jbo, or masterbate. Your th e one who made that 90 day no fap thread midget.

I'm Jamaican but yes I also have my cdn citizenship.

ahhhh the life of a lonely man. all that and nobody to share with....:umad: