Are you a Beta Male if you Wife up a Single Mother and raise her Child?

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dead: exchanges like this between Reincar and Steve Piffler is why you gottta love the coli:blessed:...not that u can't see these exchanges ever in real life but you probaly would excuse yourself so u don't get catch a real life bullet in the crossfire:laff:

:russ:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny considering I just went on a date a few weeks ago.

Keep spreading your fairytales you pathetic simp, your wife played you and you took her back, you've been spending money on a ***** that aint yours for 15 years and have the nerve to call anyone anything.

You admitted your wife cheated on you but you were such a real man you forgave her and stayed.

The great marriage of a single mom by Steve piffler

I met a broad with a 15 month old son, I dated her and married her. Baby dad came around a lot but nothing happaned :russ:, she cheated on me but I forgave because I'm a real man :usure:. I abused her, and loved her so much I couldn't be loyal for a few days in Las Vegas and got my **** sucked by a stripper.

What a perfect blissful marriage to a single mom, I even bought a 50,000 dollar car and later sold it because I thought I was getting a divorce.

My wife was playing me on the side I was sharing that broad but I'm a real man its ok. Thankfully not many simps out there like me and did not want to settle down with a broad with two seeds from two different dad's so I lucked out and she came back to me

Wife single mom's and adopt their kids brehs

:khom:

sent from royalty via tapatalk
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::whew:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to da 5'7 ***** props to raising another man's kids....but why would you take the baby moms back after she cheated:what:
after 15 years she still haven't birthed a child for you:facepalm:......YOUTH AFFI BORN
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtzdS0qiY0A[/ame]

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
to da 5'7 ***** props to raising another man's kids....but why would you take the baby moms back after she cheated:what:
after 15 years she still haven't birthed a child for you:facepalm:......YOUTH AFFI BORN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtzdS0qiY0A

bruh, there was no infidelity on her part (that i know of or ever caught) and we have a 12 year old together.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Funny considering I just went on a date a few weeks ago.

Keep spreading your fairytales you pathetic simp, your wife played you and you took her back, you've been spending money on a nikka that aint yours for 15 years and have the nerve to call anyone anything.

You admitted your wife cheated on you but you were such a real man you forgave her and stayed.

The great marriage of a single mom by Steve piffler

I met a broad with a 15 month old son, I dated her and married her. Baby dad came around a lot but nothing happaned :russ:, she cheated on me but I forgave because I'm a real man :usure:. I abused her, and loved her so much I couldn't be loyal for a few days in Las Vegas and got my dikk sucked by a stripper.

What a perfect blissful marriage to a single mom, I even bought a 50,000 dollar car and later sold it because I thought I was getting a divorce.

My wife was playing me on the side I was sharing that broad but I'm a real man its ok. Thankfully not many simps out there like me and did not want to settle down with a broad with two seeds from two different dad's so I lucked out and she came back to me

Wife single mom's and adopt their kids brehs

:khom:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

shyt

Reincar brought that heat.

:whew:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Every situation is different. 10 years ago I would have said that no man should ever date a single Mom, let alone marry her. But that's when I was a broke ass college graduate who was just trying to fukk everything that walked.

But now I'm a grown ass nikka who handles my business. grown ass paper + a house + 100k car = Alpha as a motherfukker. I'm dating a single Mom with 1 daughter. Her and her kid have not effected my paper or my pride. And the fact that it's by choice, and not because I'm a 50 year old nikka with no hope, makes it even better.

And a few years from now if I decide that she's THE ONE that nikka will continue to pay child support regardless of how much I'm making. And that money will continue to go towards her daughter.

So in the end why does it even matter?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Happened to my boy's older brother. This broad took him for a ride. She had a child from a one night stand, he wifed her, bought a massive house in the 'burbs. He made well into the $300K range, she quits her job, shyt goes sour. They get divorced, he's stuck w/ alimony, support, a mortgage on a house that's insanely underwater and he lives in a one bedroom apartment on the verge of filing bankruptcy because he got hung out to dry. :skip:

:damn: