Are you a Beta Male if you Wife up a Single Mother and raise her Child?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yep. I'm blessed, and I thank God everyday that he blessed me & my brothers with the parents I have. I salute on taking care of child that isn't biologically yours. You're a bigger man than me, because I won't even consider dating a chick with a kid.

don't get it twisted, i'm not saying that i would just date any chick with children and become daddy to every bytches child. my wife is exceptional. i had never dated a woman with children before her. and all the bytches i had before her turned out to be wack ass excuses for "women". if any of them had a kid, i would have left her and her brat stranded. and maybe if i had dated a few other women with kids and had bad experiences, then i probably wouldn't have entertained talking to my wife, which would have been my loss because she is great.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

The main issue at hand here isn't the mothers' commitment - it's raising the child.

I thought I said "thread over", doe. :leostare:

How can you raise kids in a fukked up environment...

One of the reason why the black community is fukked. "Parents can do whatever just focus on the child" :rudy:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he comes around every now and then and pick up his son. but he has to come to MY house and i'm there to answer the door like :smugbiden::jawalrus:. his son always hits him with the :aicmon: face when he's around. the nikka lives 10 minutes away and might see his son once every 3 months. never shows up to any of his activities and only calls him every few weeks to talk to him for 5 minutes. just a sad excuse for a father. but he doesn't care, because i'm around. and i'm more of a father than he could ever dream of being to his son. his loss, because his son is a wonderful kid. :yeshrug:

Yo.... how did he find out you weren't his biological father?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
don't get it twisted, i'm not saying that i would just date any chick with children and become daddy to every bytches child. my wife is exceptional. i had never dated a woman with children before her. and all the bytches i had before her turned out to be wack ass excuses for "women". if any of them had a kid, i would have left her and her brat stranded. and maybe if i had dated a few other women with kids and had bad experiences, then i probably wouldn't have entertained talking to my wife, which would have been my loss because she is great.

You lucked out, because their are a lot of chicks out here, with/without kids that aren't about shyt.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
How can you raise kids in a fukked up environment...

One of the reason why the black community is fukked. "Parents can do whatever just focus on the child" :rudy:

Nobody said the bolded. While we're at it, though - that's not just the "black community".

Fact is - kids get raised in a "fukked up environment" everyday, B.

But kids gotta get raised, they're already here...so if a man feels like "I love this woman, and I feel for these kids...I wanna be here for them..." that's some man ish to put that on his back, and I can't deride him for that.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo.... how did he find out you weren't his biological father?

he always knew. we never hid it. his daddy was actually around a lot more when he was a toddler, and then he started falling back slowly over the years. plus, we look NOTHING alike. i'm only 5'7" and he is 5'10" and he's only 15....:lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he always knew. we never hid it. his daddy was actually around a lot more when he was a toddler, and then he started falling back slowly over the years. plus, we look NOTHING alike. i'm only 5'7" and he is 5'10" and he's only 15....:lolbron:

Short ass step daddy. :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i still got these hands in case he starts smelling himself a lil too much....:madjames::birdman:

LMMFAO @ that James Evans smiley.

Remember when he beat Michael's little thug friend? Warmed his hide real nice...took the curl out a nikka hair and everything.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
4591025216_ac3c9fc272_o.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pretty much, the only kids I'd raise that aren't my own are my nieces if their parents were to die.

Even animals toss previous children in the bushes.

I know Steve Piffler will come with his 1 in a million story, and that's great and all.
But :beli:, relationships are hard already why make it harder on yourself with her b*stard child and baby daddy in the picture.

sent from royalty via tapatalk